I was supposed to get 50 free gold bars for Candy Crush for signing up on King.com with my email add

I was supposed to get 50 free gold bars for signing up with my email with King.com. I signed up, but, of course, no free gold bars! May I please have my 50 free gold bars that's advertised?? UNINSTALLING if it's fraud!

Answers

• Tony_McTony_Mc Posts: 4,138 ✭✭

Hi Shannon VanDyne,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• I never received my bars either. How can I get them?

• blackyblacky Posts: 1
    edited May 24

*edited by community moderator*
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,665 Legend
    Hello @blacky

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Please tell me more with detail. Did you buy Gold bar's?

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
  • blackyblacky Posts: 1
    Usually we get 50 gold bar at level 10 but from 3 says no gold bars why
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,665 Legend
    blacky  Gold bars available for first time. And Usually we get 50 gold bar at level 10 but from 3 says no gold bars why?
    what you mean? :o

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
  • super_crushersuper_crusher Posts: 2
    I used to recive  50 free goldbars after passing level 10 but now I haven’t received any even after passing level 11 and restarting the game didn’t help also
    So is that a problem that can be fixed or did King stop that feature?
  • BrycesMomma2008BrycesMomma2008 Posts: 2
    I am having the same problem and I can't seem to get an answer of what's going on. Getting kinda frustrated. 
    Hey I haven't received mine either. What do I need to do?
     normally we get 50 free gold bars after passing level 10 or 11 and its not showing up. Am getting really frustrated because it said when you signed up with a email address you would get the 50 bars. What do I need to do? 
  • TLD110166TLD110166 Posts: 5
    When I originally installed this game on my laptop, I got 50 free bars of gold, after clearing level 10. Why doesn't it do that now? When I stop clearing the levels on the first try, I reset the game, and start over from the beginning. 
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,139 Community Moderator
    Hi @TLD110166 :waving:

I merged your post into this existing one to avoid duplicate posts. Please note that these gifted Gold Bars are account specific and one-off rewards. If you for example reset your progress back to beginning or replay the game on the same account, you won't get the gifts again. 

Are you the most brilliant Diamond Diaries racer? Fame, gold and glory here!
    Win Gold Bars for Blossom Blast here!
    Why Yeti is so happy? Answer and win Gold here! 

I merged your post into this existing one to avoid duplicate posts. Please note that these gifted Gold Bars are account specific and one-off rewards. If you for example reset your progress back to beginning or replay the game on the same account, you won't get the gifts again. 

The thing is, I haven't ever put my email or facebook info into the game that I installed on the laptop, so I've always been paying anonymously. Every other time I'd reset the game, I'd get the 50 free bars upon clearing level 10. I refuse to pay for boosters or gold bars. I'm on a fixed income, and can't afford extras.
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,139 Community Moderator
    TLD110166 said:

The thing is, I haven't ever put my email or facebook info into the game that I installed on the laptop, so I've always been paying anonymously. Every other time I'd reset the game, I'd get the 50 free bars upon clearing level 10. I refuse to pay for boosters or gold bars. I'm on a fixed income, and can't afford extras.
    The game can still carry an identity number which is tied with the gifts you have received from the game. All levels are playable without purchasing anything - if you need some strategy advice on how to pass levels, I recommend checking out our Level Help & Tips here. 

Are you the most brilliant Diamond Diaries racer? Fame, gold and glory here!
    Win Gold Bars for Blossom Blast here!
    Why Yeti is so happy? Answer and win Gold here! 
    TLD110166 said:

The game can still carry an identity number which is tied with the gifts you have received from the game. All levels are playable without purchasing anything - if you need some strategy advice on how to pass levels, I recommend checking out our Level Help & Tips here. 
    If that's the case, then make it so there's twice as many moves available on each level minimum. Many times, I only need one more move to clear a level, when I run out of moves.