⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3198 is impossible, any suggestions?

Options
13»

Answers

• Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options

So far I've lost 30 wheels - I thought this site was called King Care and  they just don't seem to- no replys, no nothing.

• Sascha_Paulick
    Sascha_Paulick Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I wonder if anyone at King is actually playing the levels they are building. Obviously not. Now with the portals gone the looping has stopped but the fruits land at the botton without any chance of getting them out there. If you guys really don't care about this game anymomore then better stop it.

• Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options

OK so now I'm really angry - no more looping because the portals have been moved, but it means that you have to move the fruits over AND get the cakes done with the same amount of moves. King obviously want people to buy the hand boosters now - come on guys, this level has become an absolute joke now.

• Janet_Knight
    Janet_Knight Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Still struggling on level 3198, i have no boosters on windows 10 but loads on my ipad version which i cant transfer. This level is not available on ipad yet so cant complete the level there. Candy crush needs to change this level it is impossible without loads of boosters.

• amn
    amn Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Impossible de passer le niveau 3216. Quelqu'un a t'il une solution.Merci.

• George_Herbert
    George_Herbert Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The endless loop problem got fixed. Now the number of fruits needing to get past the level has been cut in half (one cherry and one nut instead of two of each). I wish I had all the coconut wheels I wasted on this level back. I still haven't made it through after more than a week trying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?