⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Won an event & didn't get prize

CFrizzle
CFrizzle Posts: 1 Newbie

Yesterday, I won the number one spot in an special event & received a bunch of prizes. I realized i couldn't play anymore that day so I never "accepted" them, when I came back today, they were still waiting for me so I clicked "claim prize" and started to play the game & never got any of the prizes (they were 1 hour of unlimited striped, bombers, and 6 hours unlimited lives)- SO unfair to only let you collect when the game says its okay >:(  can this be resolved? 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.  Please be aware that when you win a specific number of infinity hours the clock starts ticking immediately so if you walk away from the game for a while and come back your time might be gone.  Since the infinity lives seems to be in quite a few events, why not accept your price immediately and don't worry about the lives.  The way you seemed to do it made you lose your free boosters too.  The game has always been set up with the infinity hours starting immediately so I don't foresee that changing in the near future.  Please make sure that you click on your rewards immediately so that your boosters get added to your game.

• kdillbeck03
    kdillbeck03 Posts: 1 Newbie
    So I agree with these others. I just recently won a few "races" of 1st, 2 and 3rd and I claimed my rewards and they didn't  show up on the bottom of my games??? I claimed them right away! I even reinstalled the whole app! 
  • ringers8986
    ringers8986 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2020

Same. I was in first place by 13 levels with 2 days left. Went on today. Says it’s over and I lost???? That’s some (Edit by CM: Rude)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?