We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How do you collect more than 3 stars in a level of candy crush?

Meema58
Meema58 Posts: 1 Newbie

the current collect stars game running within candy crush at present has a player on top of competition with a score of 750. If you can only collect 3 stars a level passed this means that they have passed 250 levels in the few hours the competition has been running.  If you check the leaderboards no one comes close to this.  Just curious

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Hi Meema58, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  If I am reading your question correctly players get high scores like that just from playing the new episodes weekly.  There is that Star Chaser event that comes out every Wednesday with the new episode.  You collect stars for clearing the levels on the first try.  Once you collect all of them then when you continue to clear a level it adds up to 30 points for each level.  And if you play the game through Windows 10, sometimes they throw out 30 new levels per episode so that adds up to the 700s.

• Divine11
    Divine11 Posts: 3 Newbie

@Meema58 I am not even getting close ever on this stars game and I pass levels all the time on the first try. 😢 Mmphm

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Divine11 Hi and welcome, this is a very old post, you would be better looking for something more up to date

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?