⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Restore progress from a disabled account

Options
Bly_Koo
Bly_Koo Posts: 3 Newbie

Recently my facebook account has been disabled, and all my progress from candy crush saga is lost (level 1100+) and when i connect to a new facebook account the level has become level 3. Can i retrieve the progress of the old facebook account that has been disabled?

Old disabled facebook account: izanagi_0206@hotmail.com

New facebook account: aklee14@hotmail.com

Any confirmation link or process please send to aklee14@gmail.com

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Bly, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Once you disable a Facebook account you can't get back in.  But I can try to help you get that progress back with your new Facebook account.  First we are going to need your user ID # and you can get the instructions here:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Once you write back with your user ID # I can forward your question to a King Admin who can get you back on track.  I will wait until you write back with the number.

• Bly_Koo
    Options

@Elsa Is is ok I done this process on another phone? Because currently my used-phone is in repair.

The user ID is 9598767696

• _Elsa_
    Options

Yes that's perfect!  Thank you for posting it here.  I will now forward it to a King Admin who can get you back on track.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks @Elsa

@Bly I have added the levels to this core ID account, please can you check for me? 

Thanks!

• Bly_Koo
    Options

@Cezdiamond, thank you the levels have been added. Only than the booster that in my old account is lost.

• avila3
    avila3 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    My Facebook account was disable. How  I get back the progress on candy crush.
  • Akee
    Akee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi there! My Facebook was also diabled, so I signed up with a new account - can one of the admins please help me out and reconnect my progress to my new FB account? 

Old FB account was: akos.adravetz@gmail.com, my progress was synced with this. 
    My new FB account is: adravetz.akos@eurobarca.hu 
    My (new) Kingdom ID is: 10700730723. I hope that I don't need the old one, since I dont have it... :) 

Thanks very much! 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @avila3 and @Akee, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Unfortunately, this is an old message and the managers do not handle progress here anymore. 

@avila3, you need to get your user ID # by following the steps here

The rest of my message is now going to apply to both of you.

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

• stivb24
    stivb24 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    My Facebook account was also disabled and I lost all my progress on my candy crush account. is there anyway I can get that back
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Yes @stivb24 just follow the directions that I posted above.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?