⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting sugar drop prizes. The machine shows up and shows I won a prize but nothing drops

Options

Answers

• Larry_Link
    Larry_Link Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Playing on a kindle 10. Same thing happened, rewarded up to 180 but not now.
  • grow43080
    grow43080 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    I am on IOS. The screenshots shown are similar to mine (180+/60). Ive played the sugar track twice today and nothing even comes up when I reach the goals for rewards. I rely on these rewards just to make it through the new levels each week. I’m up in the 4000s so the levels are so hard! 😅 If I could get those rewards even after the problem is fixed, that would be so great! Thanks! 
  • Karaesq
    Karaesq Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m on level 3808 and it says 80/60. Not sure how to make register so I get my rewards
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @grow43080

I completely agree :)  I am at only 2460+ and some of them are very hard and I wait for the "Tiffi Challenge" to appear to play those levels.

Speaking of which, Since you are on Mobile device, don't you have the "Build the Bot" in your game?  If you do, those boosters are very handy... well until you loose a level though!  But, you can go back to some easy levels, accumulate the boosters and go to your current levels.  Just a thought  =)

Keep having fun in crushing those candies.  I know that there are many features in those higher levels that are not available in 2000+  B)
  • grow43080
    grow43080 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you! Yes, I use the build a bot for sure! I mainly rely on the sugar track to build up lollipop hammers and hand switches. Those are the most helpful! 
  • Smeebs2003
    Smeebs2003 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Same here. Please FIX this!!!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello  @episyco and  @Karaesq,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' Sections :)

@episyco, you have posted in the correct category -- Candy Crush Saga Support section :+1:

I am very sorry to hear that you too are having this glitch in the game!!  This issue was already taken to the Community Manager's attention and they will be looking into it once they come back to office after the weekend. 

Hello @mercerik, can you please post what platform you are using?  Thank you for the Screenshot.  It is similar to my issue.  Actually, I have had all the issues I was defining in below thread.  

Here is the thread that I have requested everyone to post details about their issue and screenshot if possible. 
     https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250603/i-am-not-getting-the-prizes-when-i-reach-the-target-of-sugar-drops/p2

@episyco @Karaesq, Can you both please post the details of the platform you are playing?  No need of screenshot as there are many pics with the issue you have described in above thread.  Can you all please request your friends also to post in above thread if they are having the same issue?

Thanks a lot for your patience and have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    I agree @grow43080 :+1:  I use the "Free Switch" to bring 2 Color Bombs or a Color Bomb and Special candy together to blast the board  =)

Hello @Smeebs2003, Warm Welcome to the King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue in your game.  Would you mind providing few details, please!
    (1) The Platform you are using
    (2) A little bit details about the issue you are having (please check my post in the previous page).

Hoping the issue will be fixed soon and have a nice day/evening! 
  • geneisan
    geneisan Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello again @geneisan,  Thank you for your immediate response :+1:  

So, at the end you have 247/60, right?  Then, when the challenge started after 8 hours, what happened to this count?  Or you have not seen it yet  =)

Hi again, I still have 4 hours but the last time this happened, it glitched the same way. It worked until 180 then I just kept collecting drops but it would never register that I reached 60 (the final 60 at the end) and would stay stuck for a day or so.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @pat9799,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' Sections :)

Would you mind me asking what game are you asking about?  You have posted in "Candy Crush Saga" and we do not get any rewards after winning levels.  In Farm Heroes Saga, we will receive some Magic Beans after winning a level according to the Stars we receive.  

Can you please clarify and explain more about the issue?  To reply back, please tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)

Looking forward to talk to you soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?