⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bug report on level 2262

Options
Petite_Squaw
Petite_Squaw Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 2262 on Android mobile, ipad and on facebook has a critical bug that prevents it from being completed. The magic mixers don't produce enough orders to satisfy the candy order requirements. The level is therefore impossible. This bug seems to be a known issue. Do you still work on it? Will it be fixed soon? Do you have any solution to go further?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi Petite Squaw, no one has reported this yet as a glitch besides you.  I will keep my eyes open on this for the next couple of days to see if anyone else reports it.  Here is a video but I"m not sure that it will help you:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbPz6riN1kE

• WJPetersen
    WJPetersen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I can attest to this issue. The licorice does not produce enough blocks to clear. They never produce more than one at a time. All the tips videos show a lot of blocks. I have been at this level for a month and I never get more than one block.

• dcarman
    dcarman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having this problem two. They only put one candy out in the box closest to the and won't produce anymore until those are broken. It takes a couple of turns before they produce them in those spots too. I've tried playing in my phone and tablet. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game and gotten the same result. The videos showed a screen full of icing but that is not what's happening.

• WJPetersen
    WJPetersen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have two phones and this level is broken on both. So now I can never play the game again. It is impossible to pass this level. There goes another customer....

• lotto49
    lotto49 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. It seems no one is taking this on board. So I’m gonna delete the app. I’m done.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

@lotto49

@WJPetersen

@dcarman

Hi y'all. I had to go look at this level out of curiosity. It's a Nightmare for real, but there is no glitch, the Spawners create the needed ingredients if you work with them. I went into the level with one color bomb and one wrapped/striped candy. This is my advice, should you choose to try again. I was able to pass it in three tries this time, but I DO remember being challenged just as you are describing. Spawners have to and can be manipulated to produce.

First priority is getting them out of the licorice so theycan start throwing.

When they do release the targets, try to take out two targets at one time. They're close enough to each other to do it often, it'll maximize use of your moves. The one in the middle gives you two, the corner ones give you one. Potentially, you are given the opportunity to collect two each time.

Don't hold on to your boosters, use them! If you make a color bomb, use it. Whatever you do, don't blow up a spawner! Sometimes that's easier said than done, but for this level it is critical.

I'm going to show you a screenshot of the last few moves I had. You can see that there are enough of the targets available to complete the mission. If I were not able to hit the last one or two, I would have to use a hammer, a UFO, or try to move candy with the free hand switch. I like those for this reason. They get you out of a jam a lot of the time.

Go for it! Show them dang spawners who da boss!

• paige6564
    paige6564 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Still having an issue with this it seems impossible

• paige6564
    paige6564 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Well after I commented I passed straight away spooky!!

• dcarman
    dcarman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I went through all of my boosters and finally passed it, but I still videos showing the screen fills up and that never happened.

• ashlee_brooke
    ashlee_brooke Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m having same issue. The magic mixers do not release but one icing at a time. I’m getting very aggravated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?