Who are the current top 10 players

Answers

• RyanDRyanD Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Save 6 level for daily prize . 4829 for now. 
  • LotkaLotka Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    King released 30 games last night and I have finished the last game 4835 with help from amazing build a bot and boosters!
    RyanD you are very smart to save some games for daily rewards. On next Wednesday I will do the same and thank you for the tip!
    @Lotka thank you. I know your fast finish level. You get 10 gold coin. I go back and play every 8 hr get sugar drop and collect prize 😁
    WOW I like your collection RyanD! Most of the days I do collect sugary drops but I use my rewards to get through the hard levels. Thank you RyanD you’re awesome!
    1955, 1476, 1272, 1267, 1003, 906, 827, 823, 751, 666, 591, 500, 494, 421. Go back and play get sugar drops when reach 180. Its start all over in 8hr. You dont hear it from me 😊
    I am not sure about gold coins? I haven’t receive any gold coins for finishing the games within same night?
    RyanD you are amazing and thank you very much😊😊😊
    Has king remove the Space Race Challenge?
    Space race every Thursday for me. Some dont have it 
    Thank you RyanD it is back!

• lagunitelagunite Posts: 2
    All but 4835 by Thursday, last level was a little slow.  Would be interested to know how many other players finish each week and have to wait for more levels
  • kkesharkkeshar Posts: 5
    Completed 4835...another wait for 5 days
    4865 complete. See you next Wednesday 😎
  • sherupakizasherupakiza Posts: 1
    My level