Candy Crush Saga html5 on king.com

Options
Omar_Elsayed
Omar_Elsayed Posts: 1 Newbie

Candy Crush Saga is played on Facebook using the HTML5 version, while on king.com it's played with the old version. I am updated to the latest version of Chrome and using everything in the help sction of updating to html5. What should I do?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Omar, King stopped creating new levels for king.com when they switched over to HTML5.  There is a problem playing on the Chrome browser and you can read more about it here:

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/laoding-issue

My suggestion is to try to play on Opera or Edge.  Even Firefox has some glitches lately.

• pandras
    pandras Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Írja be a megjegyzésétHello!
    Yesterday ( 2019.12), Chrome (64) returned to the old version of candy.
    Another computer on chrome 32 yet? works fine, level 3562
    Why is that? Is there a solution?
    If html5 then why do he need flashplayer?
    (Win 7/64 and I don't want to work with win 10!)
    Thank you, best regards, pandras
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    pandras said:
    Írja be a megjegyzésétHello!
    Yesterday ( 2019.12), Chrome (64) returned to the old version of candy.
    Another computer on chrome 32 yet? works fine, level 3562
    Why is that? Is there a solution?
    If html5 then why do he need flashplayer?
    (Win 7/64 and I don't want to work with win 10!)
    Thank you, best regards, pandras
    Hi there, @pandras !  Welcome to the Community!

I am so sorry but unfortunately there is no solution to your problem from the Candy Crush Saga end. I understand that you don't want to work with Windows 10. The reason why Chrome returned to the Old CCS Version in your computer is because Windows 7 Operating System will no longer be supported by Microsoft after January 14, 2020. Microsoft will no longer provide Security Updates to your computer. Google is making sure that their browser is safe and secured for users which is why it has stopped supporting Windows 7 Operating System as well. You have 24 days to upgrade to Windows 10. As a Windows 7 previous owner who switched to Windows 10 on its initial release in July of 2015, I can tell you that Windows 10 is a much better version with lots of features beyond compare. 

I am sorry that this is not the answer you want to get. I wasn't going to say anything but I didn't want your inquiry neglected and didn't want you to have a bigger problem come January when the support ends.

Hope this helps!

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/windows/end-of-windows-7-support

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?