⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 435 - Candy Crush Saga

Options
Irene_
Irene_ Posts: 4 Newbie

Level 435 - Candy Crush Saga still only has 13 moves, even after updating it today 16/10/2018.  Apparently this issue is supposed to have been solved.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Irene,

Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

• Irene_
    Options

Hi Elsa...I read the update Mia posted which is why I updated my app yesterday...I still have 13 moves.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Irene, I don't expect them to be changing all the levels that were lowered but I have seen them change a handful of levels if quite a few players report the same level.  The higher levels players have said that they are using boosters to clear them.  The studio monitors all these levels and I have already seen some levels that were originally reported with 12 or 13 moves, players coming back and reporting that they cleared it.  That, in my opinion, makes it worse for you and others because it shows them the levels can be cleared.

• Irene_
    Options

Mia’s post said:

Level changing on Candy Crush? Not getting the same amount of moves as your friends or as on videos?

EDIT 16/10/2018 - Hi everyone, please note that there is no test anymore. All levels have been adjusted and all players will now receive the same amount of moves.

You might still see different amounts of moves on videos, but that would be because the videos were recorded before the levels were reviewed and their amount of moves changed.

Thanks again for all the feedback!

Just wondering why, if it says all levels were adjusted and everybody has the same number of moves, I still only have 13 for Level 435. Playing this level for better part of a week and getting no where near close to passing it.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Irene, Queen Mia's message is referring to the fact that players were saying that they had a certain number of moves for a specific level but their friend had more number of moves.  That was in the testing phase and that has now ended.  Also players were reporting that on their computer they had a certain number of moves but when they went to play it on their mobile device the number of moves were not the same.  So she is referring to those changes that are no longer in the testing phase.  What I think you are referring to is something different.  You, and others here, are seeing a different number of moves on Youtube videos than what you are showing and that is because the studio monitors the levels to see if they are doable and how long it takes the players to clear the levels.  Then they "tweak" some of these levels and that is what you are now seeing.  The only way that a change would be made on this is if quite a few players complained but if only one or two come here to complain about a specific level and their data shows players are clearing it then they won't retweak it.

• Irene_
    Options

Strange...this morning I tried 435 again...I had 16 moves for the first try.  Second try it went back to 13 moves.  Everywhere I come across that this level is supposed to have 25 moves.  Seems like King has no straight answer - shame really, it was fun while it lasted.

• Bowie7
    Bowie7 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

On Level 435 ONLY 18 moves to get 300 of 3 colors with all blocks? What's up with that? Am I a part of a test group of some sort. This makes me want to quit the game all together like I did before. Help? Why?

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi dear.

Please check the latest video tips which might help you. And i wish you cross this hurdle and clear this level soon.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can search it (the latest video is better) on YouTube or Wiki on Google Search that I hope you can understand to follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?