My profile pic keeps changing on its own to ramdom people

On my ipad my profile pic keeps changing on it's own.  It changes to random people I don't know. One time it was a middle eastern guy. Anyone know of this issue 

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,218 Superstar

Hi Oilers, you are the first person reporting this.  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom?  I believe that if you go into one of those you should be able to change the profile picture.  I will keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports this.  It might be a new glitch starting.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• OilersOilers Posts: 3

I play through the app with facebook login. It only happens on my ipad .it doesn't happen on my iphone with the same account.

• OilersOilers Posts: 3

I can change the picture but it still changes again on it's own 

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,218 Superstar

Wow that is really strange!  I haven't seen anyone else reporting this yet and yet you are able to make the change but it doesn't hold.  Have you ever considered playing through the Kingdom instead of Facebook, since the latter has so many problems?  I only play all the King games through the Kingdom.  I gave up on Facebook after the last glitch with not being able to send and receive lives for months.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• PrescottDebPrescottDeb Posts: 2
    I have had the same problem for several months now. I start out with my original avatar and then it switches around to different avatars and especially a photo of one other player. I play on my iPad mini ios 12.1.1 not logged in through Facebook.
  • PrescottDebPrescottDeb Posts: 2
    I posted here two weeks ago and for the last week my avatar has remained correct and a couple of other glitches have disappeared. Thanks!