⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster videos won't play on iphone

Options

Answers

• Smoldie
    Smoldie Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    2 more updates since my last post on 20/01/2019 and still no courtesy of a response!!!??? And still no boosters, great community this is!!
  • Smoldie
    Smoldie Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Supposedly CezDiamond Should be able to help according to Xarly who answered me on Candy crush jelly... Laughable pass the book approach..
  • Flo94481
    Flo94481 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    There was a big Post on the First side of the Forum with faq. There is was to read, but this is Not there anymore.
  • mindisue
    mindisue Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the option to Watch Ads on my iPhone X and my iPad...they work on the iPad but when I try to participate on my phone I get nothing but a black screen and no rewards because nothing ever played.  Help!  I miss the extra support for my game on the iPhone.

• mindisue
    mindisue Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The same thing has happened to me... I don't know what is going on but if you find out please let me know
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi there!

I usually get these WATCH ADS for BOOSTERS at the BEGINNING OF THE GAME; when I ran-out of MOVES to get EXTRA 5 or 15-MOVES; when I NEED LIVES when the RED HEART has 0;  and sometimes a ROUND BLUE BOX comes-up offering extra POWER-UPS after SPINNING the DAILY BOOSTER WHEEL. Normally, the WATCH ADS FOR BOOSTERS, comes up when I PLAY the game at the beginning of the DAY where the PURPLE AD PLAY BUTTON is present NEXT TO THE ORIGINAL ONE. If it is NOT there, as per my experience, the next game has it if you DON'T CLOSE the APP. If you keep on playing non-stop without leaving, you can PLAY THIS OVER & OVER for certain AMOUNT of MINUTES until it DISAPPEARS. I  can't tell you how long because I DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION to that. Here is the Screen Shot of when you have that WATCH A VIDEO, GET A BOOSTER at the beginning of the game.
  • Flo94481
    Flo94481 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    When I think about only the possibility to get 5 moves more by watching a video...I would be much further in the game. Many many levels I had to play for several days would be done in one day with this option! I mustn't think about all the booster I don't get in adition to this....

• Tolot
    Tolot Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I've been having problems with the promotional videos for some time. I often get a sharp screen. Unfortunately, a new installation did not help. Now over 80 extras have gone and the problem has remained.
  • Tolot
    Tolot Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi all,
    i have the same problem since 2 month. I use an iPhone 8 Plus.
    I tried also a re install for the game. Nothing happens, only my counter for extras was resettet. :(
  • lcole27
    lcole27 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My watch video feature hasn’t been working for a couple of weeks now. I can’t get additional lives, spins or boosters. It allows me to click on it but the screen is black and doesn’t give free spin or boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?