⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush saga levels 1303-1304-1305

Options
Hello King, What is going on with you? I always enjoyed playing this game otherwise I would have not gotten to level 1300. But I really do not understand anymore that you are buffing the levels in such a way that it is impossible to win even with boosters. That you have to sell boosters I fully understand but this level of buffing is beyond every reason. Please do not come with your standard answer that you always give to people when they ask why they have less moves. Come with an answer why you are doing this. These levels now give you 5 minutes of annoying play and you're done. Yes, probably you can win but playing for weeks on the same level is ridiculous.

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2018
    Options

And you didn't wait for someone to come here to help you!  Since you don't want the standard answers then I'm not sure what answer you would like to read.  King randomly chooses players to test the new episodes before they are released.  They monitor these levels to see if the players can clear them and how long it takes to clear them.  At that point, they might "tweak" a level if it's too easy or too difficult.  This is just a fact and not a standard answer. 

I don't know how long you have been playing Candy Crush Saga but I remember playing with the old developers and those levels sometimes did take weeks to clear.  Now the studios are working under the Activision umbrella and yes things have changed but they are also offering daily boosters and challenges to win rewards.  I have been responding to questions here in the community for a long time now and I haven't really seen many players complaining that they have been stuck on a level for weeks, like the old game play. 

I can empathize with you and I can tell you that I played one level this week that took me 3 days to clear.  Yes it was frustrating.  Yes I wanted to clear it but I didn't want to use a lot of boosters and on day 3 I did clear it!  So these levels to you might seem impossible but others are clearing them.  Also one final thing that I'd like to say is this. 

Many times the players who write about specific levels come back to write a second message saying that they were able to clear it, even with the less number of moves.  So when the studio sees these second messages, what are the chances of changing all of them?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?