⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga

TRICIA4955
TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
Buddy switch is not working.  Just spins around.  Please help.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    I just head from one of the staff.  So they are skeleton staff this week.  I have no clue how the new episodes are set up - whether they will automatically roll out or manually.  I have to ask that question to a community manager when they come back.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Hi @TRICIA4955, I am not even showing it on my game today.  Must be another glitch or else our buddies decided to take a long Christmas break!
  • TRICIA4955
    Elsa, I updated candy crush.  I've cleared my cache.  Now I'm finding out from other players new levels opened up today to 4290.  I was at 4265.  I had to reset Candy crush which took me back to 4220 (it's done this before when I had to reset but I just log in and out a few times and then it takes me back to 4265.  It isn't doing that now.  I'm getting fed up with the constant glitches.  Please let king know this is on windows 10 app and I'm sick of it.  
  • _Elsa_
    edited December 2018
    I am having similar problems.  People are only up to 4290 because there is a problem with the buddy challenge.  When they clicked on it a couple of weeks ago it opened up levels that weren’t released yet.  I started playing that too but now my game is all at different levels.  On Windows 10 I am at 4222, my iPhone is at 4233, my one iPad is at 4223 and I forget where the other iPad is.  If’s a total mess and I was hoping that today’s  new episode would have fixed it but it hasn’t.  A part of me said not to play the game until next Wednesday because maybe it will catch up otherwuse I will need King to manually sync it.
  • _Elsa_
    Also I do ‘t think most of the staff is in this week so we all have to wait until they come back next Wednesday.
  • TRICIA4955
    The staff gets the whole week off well then how did new levels open up yesterday?
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    I just head from one of the staff.  So they are skeleton staff this week.  I have no clue how the new episodes are set up - whether they will automatically roll out or manually.  I have to ask that question to a community manager when they come back.
  • TRICIA4955
    Well Elsa can that person tell you how to fix the hanging candy crush app on windows 10 app
  • _Elsa_
    The only thing that I can do at this time is to forward this message to the Saga's Community Manager.  The person that wrote me was writing to all Superstars about Bubble Witch so each manager handles their own games.  So if I tell her about a Saga glitch it might just sit there until the Saga manager sees it.  Either way they are not going to fix this until next week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?