⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have a king account under ****, but when I try to login/out it states no internet

jill3578
jill3578 Posts: 11 Level 2
edited April 2019 in Support
I am connected to the internet.  Unable to claim rewards etc.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @jill3578, sorry that your message wasn't picked up before now.  Do you still need help with this?  Something happened with the messages when they integrated the old system into this new community so your message just showed up today.  Please don't hesitate to contact us again because now we are on top of all new messages.

• _Elsa_
    Hi @jill3578, sorry that your message wasn't picked up before now.  Do you still need help with this?  Something happened with the messages when they integrated the old system into this new community so your message just showed up today.  Please don't hesitate to contact us again because now we are on top of all new messages.

• huh
    huh Posts: 12 Level 2
    I have a similar problem. I can’t login in and the response is “oops, An unknown error occurred” also the app doesn’t seem to recognize an internet connection yet it exists. I’m getting no collection rewards as it states I must connect. Also getting no daily spin. 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @huh, where are you playing the game - computer or mobile?  Facebook or the Kingdom?  There are some glitches going on right now but I'm not sure if the internet not connecting is one of them.  Some players who play through king.com have said that they can't get their rewards and also no daily spinning wheel.  Are you by any chance playing through king.com?
  • huh
    huh Posts: 12 Level 2
    Well this has been a terrible experience. King care hasn’t done anything to help. Since I deleted the app and lost everything then I’m done. Game over!! So terrible. 
  • _Elsa_
    huh said:
    Well this has been a terrible experience. King care hasn’t done anything to help. Since I deleted the app and lost everything then I’m done. Game over!! So terrible. 
    You are giving up too soon.  I asked you questions but you did not respond so how can we help you if you aren't answering my questions?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I had the very same problem so I ended up having to delete the game.  I was also playing thru King - now I am playing thru FB.  @Elsa suggested I could delete the FB app and then open it again and that way I wouldn't lose everything.  Hopefully I won't get the 'no internet' run around again.  Anyway - I have been slowly working on building my boosters up again.  What really hurt was losing the 10+ saucers I had accumulated.  Luckily I play on more than one mobile platform and the other platforms were thru FB already so I didn't have that problem and have been able to continue playing as normal on them.
  • laracroft17
    laracroft17 Posts: 3 Newbie
    huh said:
    I have a similar problem. I can’t login in and the response is “oops, An unknown error occurred” also the app doesn’t seem to recognize an internet connection yet it exists. I’m getting no collection rewards as it states I must connect. Also getting no daily spin. 
    I had the very same problem so I ended up having to delete the game.  I was also playing thru King - now I am playing thru FB.  @Elsa suggested I could delete the FB app and then open it again and that way I wouldn't lose everything.  Hopefully I won't get the 'no internet' run around again.  Anyway - I have been slowly working on building my boosters up again.  What really hurt was losing the 10+ saucers I had accumulated.  Luckily I play on more than one mobile platform and the other platforms were thru FB already so I didn't have that problem and have been able to continue playing as normal on them.

• laracroft17
    laracroft17 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi
    i am having the the same problem as the guys above ex: no spinning wheel, saying no internet, not getting daily rewards, and more.
    was playing through app on iPad not on Facebook 
  • _Elsa_
    edited May 2019
    Hi @laracroft17, are you playing the game through the Kingdom?  They are going to ask you to do some troubleshooting so let's try that first.  Clear the history on your iPad and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.  Then click on this link to complete the troubleshooting: 

IOS

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

Whatever you do, do NOT uninstall the game because you will lose all lives and boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?