Candy Crush Saga

TRICIA4955TRICIA4955 Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
I went to my settings and opted out of the buddy challenge per the instructions in the King help  center.  Today it is back ( the dynamic duo) but just says loading and no way to opt out.  It is not even listed in the help center anymore.  Like it never existed.  How do I get rid of this buddy challenge.  I don't want it .  I want to opt out.

Answers

• facanimifacanimi Posts: 6
    Why don't I have a Dynamic duo?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 15,981 Superstar
    Hi @TRICIA4955 and @facanimi, I am going to elevate this to the Community Manager because I see a few messages about the Dynamic Duo not working.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • crystal82crystal82 Posts: 2
    My dynamic duo just says searching.  It hasn't ever paired me with a buddy how can I get to work?

Hi @crystal82 this was reported as a glitch and we are all waiting for a resolution.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • crystal82crystal82 Posts: 2
    Thank you 
  • nursiepoohnursiepooh Posts: 19 ✭✭
    My dynamic duo spins and spins sometimes it works 
    mostly does not load
    then I get a message that I didn’t win
    any idea when they will get this glitch fixed
    Seems a lot of problems with iOS mobile 
    @nursiepooh I am having the same problem.  The studio is aware of it so we just have to wait for a fix. 
    @facanimi I am not sure why I never got a notification that you wrote here.  Not everyone gets the same events.  You can read about the events here: 

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234706/when-can-i-get-my-events#latest