Boosters missing in Pet Rescue Saga

rwright
rwright Posts: 5 Level 2
edited January 2019 in Support
I signed up for a King account to be able to maintain my levels in PRS on my new Fire tablet. The levels transferred to the new Fire but went back to level 1 on my old Fire tablet. Also, none of my helps transferred to the new Fire tablet. And, finally, the settings button has disappeared from the wheel on both tablets so that I am unable to log into my King account on neither tablet.  Please help. Thank you.

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @rwright,

Welcome to the "New" King Community, where your fellow players can help / suggest you with some of the issues :)

Sometimes, we do loose our level progress in the game(s).  You need not to worry at all... King team has provided some trouble shooters for our convenience in such incidents.  Please follow below link to restore your progress
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246692/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

If nothing works, a link to contact the "King Team" is also given in that link.

As per the "helps" which are called as "Starting Boosters" will not be transferred when we change our device UNLESS they are bought with real money.  Not even the boosters bought with Gold bars can be restored.  Hence, King team always suggests us to use all the boosters on out old device itself.  

** A tip -- When, you are contacting King, it is very useful to keep some screen shots handy.  So that, if/when needed, you can show them to the King Team  =) 

** If you need to reply, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR tap on the box "Type your comment"!

Hoping for the best :+1:
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @rwright!

Very sorry to hear that you lost the boosters from your old device too :(  I can understand how many Sugar Drops you had to collect (or the Daily Spin wheel) to gain that many boosters!! 

Unfortunately, it might not be possible to restore them!  You can try asking the King Care team,  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @rwright,

Welcome to the "New" King Community, where your fellow players can help / suggest you with some of the issues :)

Sometimes, we do loose our level progress in the game(s).  You need not to worry at all... King team has provided some trouble shooters for our convenience in such incidents.  Please follow below link to restore your progress
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246692/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

As per the "helps" which are called as "Starting Boosters" will not be transferred when we change our device UNLESS they are bought with real money.  Not even the boosters bought with Gold bars can be restored.  Hence, King team always suggests us to use all the boosters on out old device itself.  

** A tip -- When, you are contacting King, it is very useful to keep some screen shots handy.  So that, if/when needed, you can show them to the King Team  =) 

** If you need to reply, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR tap on the box "Type your comment"!

• rwright
    Thank you, Pummy_Raj, for answering. Unfortunately I did lose my special boosters. They even went away on my old Fire. I am truly disappointed because I had at least 85 of each booster except for the  bomb and paint cans.
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @rwright!

Very sorry to hear that you lost the boosters from your old device too :(  I can understand how many Sugar Drops you had to collect (or the Daily Spin wheel) to gain that many boosters!! 

Unfortunately, it might not be possible to restore them!  You can try asking the King Care team,  

• rwright
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @rwright,

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! Moving this thread to the Pet Rescue Saga community. 

Thanks! 
  • rwright
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello again @rwright!

• rwright
    Hello again, Pummy_Raj. Where may I find the King Care team? It can't hurt to ask.  Many thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?