Candy crush won’t load

natsantorellinatsantorelli Posts: 4
candy crush would not load. I then updated my iPhone, freed up storage space, downloaded updated. It’s still not loading. I do not want to loose my level of 1700. 

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,087 Superstar
    Hi @natsantorelli, I am going to give you a troubleshooting link below for IOS and I'd like you to follow the steps on there.  Also make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.  Whatever you do, do NOT uninstall the game app from your phone because you will lose all boosters and lives.  Only do that as a last resort.  Once I had to restore to factory settings to get it working again.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• natsantorellinatsantorelli Posts: 4
    I completed all of the steps and it still doesn’t load. Virtual assistance gave me the same answers. What else can I do without loosing my level of 1700?
    Hi @natsantorelli, are you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress.  When you say not loading are you seeing the orange screen and it just won't open?

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

Since I am using my daughter’s old iPhone 6 the game was on there, we can’t figure out what the game is linked to. I don’t have Facebook, but my daughters Facebook says level 2, but she is on level 168 with her own iPhone, so my game is not linked to her FB. I just created a Kingdom account to figure out this issue and when I created it, it didn’t recognize my email or my daughter’s email. As far as the game loading, I get the orange screen that says loading, but it doesn’t load. I am receiving notifications daily that I have full lives. 
    Sorry it’s not the orange screen, it’s the next screen that has the game logo, (escape the stress), loading...
    Hi @natsantorelli, is this the screen that you are seeing?  If you are creating a Kingdom account why would it recognize your email address because it's a new account.  Make sure that you are clicking to create an account and not log into an account.  If you are creating an account then type in your email address and then create a password.  Then you should be in.  Regarding your progress once your account is set up, you can complete a contact form and I will post the link below the first print screen.

Please follow the steps on here to help you get your progress back.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/243865/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

If the troubleshooting doesn’t work, then please complete the contact form and they can manually add it back for you.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic.

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,523 Community Manager
    Thanks a lot @Elsa

Yes once we can get you back into the game, the progress problems can be looked at separately :-) 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!