📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch in 4114

Options

Answers

• babyandme1216
    babyandme1216 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    @Kellzzz
    I haven't played the game since this happened. And I started playing Candy Crush soon after the game started. 
    I TOTALLY passed the level as you can see from my screenshot of the game. I have been stuck on levels for weeks, some even MONTHS and I keep pursuing the challenge. BUT THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT. Because this time I actually did what needed to be done to pass the level and the game CHEATED ME! So... I am done until they correct MY GAME and move me to the next level. I played that level many, many times, and I passed it, only to have the game cheat me, NOPE!!! Not supporting that. MAKE IT RIGHT, or lose me!
  • babyandme1216
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas
    Look at my screenshot to actually see the problem I had... then realize that your entire generic post was not addressing the problem. The game GLITCHED. I have played the game since very soon after it began... I have never had an issue before until this GLITCH! It isn't me, nor my device, nor my internet, nor my cell carrier... it is the game! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas
    Look at my screenshot to actually see the problem I had... then realize that your entire generic post was not addressing the problem. The game GLITCHED. I have played the game since very soon after it began... I have never had an issue before until this GLITCH! It isn't me, nor my device, nor my internet, nor my cell carrier... it is the game! 
    Did you see my message above?  It has been reported as a glitch so you might want to hold off trying again until the studio corrects this.
  • babyandme1216
    Options
    @Elsa, yes I did see your comment. Thank you. BUT after other people start commenting with other information, it makes you wonder if reporting a problem even helps. Who sees this? Who are all of the people commenting? Are they just people like me who play the game? I can't do anything for other people's problem. And although I respect the fact that one takes the time to respond, but if you really haven't paid attention to the initial complaint to see that the problem is the game and not user error... then it makes you wonder. I am new to this forum, only joined when this glitch happened, so I actually don't know how it works, who people are, or if reporting a problem actually makes it to the right people. I am waiting to see what happens!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @babyandme1216, I can tell you that reporting can help.  I am a King Superstar which means that I volunteer to come here to help the players.  I read these messages.  Other Superstars read these messages.  I am here every day checking out new messages to see what's going on.  We also have a community manager and community moderator that comes here checking things out.  If I see a few players reporting the same problem I elevate it to the manager/moderator who then notifies the studio.  I have seen quite a few changes in the last 3-4 years.  The Superstars have signature banners, the community managers and moderators also have signature banners.  The others that comment here in the community are caring players who want to help each other.  But as a Superstar I can get the inside information trinkled down from the studio to the manager/moderator to the Superstars and then down to the players who had the problem. 

As a newbie, welcome to our community!  One way of finding out if your issue has ever been reported is to put the level number in the search box on the top.  If other players have reported it you can read what was said.  Here is an example, I just put 4114 in the search box.  As you can see bdlow, there are several messages regarding this level.  So when I see a player commenting I will do a search to see if others have reported this too.  If I see 3 or 4 messages from this search and it hasn't been reported as a glitch yet I can take those links and elevate it to the manager/moderator who will then notify the studio.  I know that this was already reported because the Superstars have a private area in the community where we are in constant touch with the others.  Before posting here today I went there to make sure that it was reported and when I saw that I came here to let you know.

You can always send me a private message at any time by clicking on my profile picture and I can help you figure out the community.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello @babyandme1216
    Our beloved @Elsa has already reported this issue, and it is definitely will be fix.
    If you think this is your problem of the game then I will request you, check it out on a friend's mobile. I hope this not will be the same problem.
  • babyandme1216
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas and @Elsa
    Sukanta's response here is the reason I question the system. Can you not follow along and see that it IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH MY DEVICE???? 
    Thank you Elsa for your help in understanding this community. And thank you for quickly realizing that the problem is not my device, but rather a glitch in the game! I can tell you actually cared about the problem enough to see there actually was a problem .

• _Elsa_
    Options
    @babyandme1216 thank you for compliment!  I do care a whole bunch and I appreciate you noticing this.  You will find out about the fix before I do because the studio doesn't make me aware when they change something.  So if I hear something I will let you know and if you see that it's working, please let me know. 
  • babyandme1216
    Options

I am having the same problem. Been having this problem for MONTHS. I quit playing. 
  • babyandme1216
    Options
    @Elsa
    The problem REMAINS. I decided to play a round again tonight. I used power ups to make sure I could pass the level if the icing was knocked out and the cherries fell. And the same thing is STILL happening. The cherry passes right past the exit arrow. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?