Have you lost your levels? A guide on how to keep your game saved. Please READ before posting

Answers

• jpike1jpike1 Posts: 0
    I used to be connected to Facebook but unconnected a few years ago. I was on 3923 and wanted to connect back to Facebook to get lives from my friend and it reset me to level 701. Now when I beat a level it boosts me up 15 levels, so now I’m on 802.
  • ELli2ELli2 Posts: 3
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,195 Superstar
    @jpike1 - welcome to our friendly community! Sounds like you are referring to Candy Crush Saga. Please re-post over there by hitting the home button and selecting the appropriate game icon and support section. I’m sure the Superstar team over there can help diagnose rhe issue for you!

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  🙏🏻

🍩🔥 A heart filled with love ❤️ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison 🔥🍩
  • jpike1jpike1 Posts: 0
    I used to be connected to Facebook but unconnected a few years ago. I was on 3923 and wanted to connect back to Facebook to get lives from my friend and it reset me to level 701. Now when I beat a level it boosts me up 15 levels, so now I’m on 802.
  • tup2828tup2828 Posts: 0
    edited February 19
    My facebook got hacked and become disabled to me.  Is there a way to regain the progress level?
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,159 Superstar
    hi @ELli2 ;You've got your level back ?

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

• swaroopmaheshwari144swaroopmaheshwari144 Posts: 0
    edited February 19
    hey team, i was playing candy crush on level 1984 suddenly the game restarts and drops my game level to 984. please fix this on my account.
    linked fb account with game - ***************@gmail.com
    @sukanta Not yet 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,821 Community Manager
    edited February 19
    Hi guys, just moving this thread to the Candy Crush Community so other players can help you out if needed ;)

However, this thread should help you get your levels back for now ;)

Have the sweetest day!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,508 Community Manager
    Hi @jpike1 Welcome to our community! :) 

Please see our thread here on what to do if you have lost your levels, there is information at the bottom of the thread on how to contact our customer care team if you still need help. 

Thanks! 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

Hi @ELli2 ;Welcome to our community!  

Please see our thread here on what to do if you have lost your levels, there is information at the bottom of the thread on how to contact our customer care team if you still need help. 

Thanks! 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

My game is saved to king account It still the same problem 
    Hi @jpike1 ;Welcome to our community!  

Please see our thread here on what to do if you have lost your levels, there is information at the bottom of the thread on how to contact our customer care team if you still need help. 

Thanks! 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders