⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I change the Country my avatar shows. I'm shown in UK but not there.

Options
Irishprincess
Irishprincess Posts: 3 Newbie
My avatar shows me being in UK but I'm not there. How can I change my Country?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Irishprincess,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

With regards to your Question, are you talking about your Avatar on your Facebook account or Kingdom account?  I just checked King.com page, and only languages are specified there, hence I am guessing your question is with Facebook account!

If it IS with of your Facebook Account, after logging in, click on the "Down Arrow" located in the Blue toolbar on top of the page  ---> Select "Settings" ---> from Left side pane, select "Language" ---> change the option at "Facebook Language".

If this is not what you are asking about, please post back and we can try to assist you further.  To post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above =)

All the Best & have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Irishprincess
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj
    No its not with my Facebook, just in the Kingdom as I haven't linked into FB.
    Thank you very much for trying to assist though, I really appreciate
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @Irishprincess,

Thank you for replying and letting me know that it is not on Facebook.  Let me check few more things and get back to you :+1:

Talk to you soon & have a nice day/evening :)
  • Irishprincess
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj
    Thanks big time. Have a nice day/ evening too
  • remeecenteno
    remeecenteno Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    me too.. im from the Philippines not from the u.k.. its not abt. the language.. if i change the language it will be on "Filipino" but not the place.. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    My avatar shows me being in UK but I'm not there. How can I change my Country?
    @Irishprincess @remeecenteno

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I went to King.com to get the answer to your question. Normally, when you want to change something in your account, you go to Settings and have it done there. Unfortunately, the only thing you can do there is change your avatar, your password, mode of payments but not about Changing Your Country. 

I checked with FAQ and this is what I found out. According to the information under Change Country "Your country is determined by the location of the computer when you log in to the site. The task of land is used to determine which players will appear to you in each game. You cannot enter a country other than where you are."
    Here is the link: https://king.com/sv/faq/TroubleShooting
    I also have the ScreenShot of where I got the information.

Hope this information answers your question! Please let me know if you need more assistance!

Thanks!

• remeecenteno
    Options
    thank you! but i never been to u.k.. i logged it here in the Phils.. 
  • mercerik
    Options
    @remeecenteno

You are welcome! I don't really play in the Kingdom but I can find my way around. Just in case I missed something, can you log-in to your account? Go to Settings, then click on Account. Explore and see what you can change there,

Thanks!

• remeecenteno
    Options
  • mercerik
    Options
    @remeecenteno

You are welcome Remee!

Hope I've answered your question!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?