Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• MichelleG80
    MichelleG80 Posts: 11 Level 2
    If you GET stuck on a LEVEL, don't GET too frustrated, Google the tips for THAT level or WATCH a video on YouTube. Some really GOOD tips THERE!!😜
  • MichelleG80
    MichelleG80 Posts: 11 Level 2
    @SeraphicStar based upon your tip above - I think you know how to reset the board and just don’t realize it. If you have pushed play and look at the board and don’t like it you just go to the lower left corner and Push the ‘wheel’ to access the red door that lets you exit. As long as you have not done anything like make a move (even if candies moved themselves due to the set up of the board) you can push play again for that level. You can keep doing that until you get a board you like (for example a cb and a wrap combo) before you actually play the level. 
    I can't reset my boards🤦🤷 It takes my lives away, is THERE ANOTHER way to go about it?!
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    I can't reset my boards🤦🤷 It takes my lives away, is THERE ANOTHER way to go about it?!
    you can reset your board as long as you don't make any move on that board you don't lose the life!!
  • Vinita
    Vinita Posts: 11 Level 2
    RE: Re: I want free lives & gold bar (8281248)

• sumzmommy
    sumzmommy Posts: 9 Level 2
    I love how candy crush saga is always staying fresh with new things.  My suggestion would be to separate competitions by levels completed so essentially your competing with people on your skill level. The groups  could be separated into at least  4 sections copper silver gold and platinum.and the more you rank by passing levels the more the prize will be for the winner of there group, witch will give more incentive to progress and make it fair because someone might have played 50 levels ranked alot of points because they just started candy crush when others are on 1000+ vise vera 
  • sumzmommy
    sumzmommy Posts: 9 Level 2
    I suggest making the jackpot on the candy wheel a realistic possibility to land on. The odds on that thing have got to be fierce because I'm on level. 1361 and I've literally never gotten the jackpot lol. 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5

My tip: I don't know if it's a glitch or King sneakily/intentionally offering a reward (wouldn't that be nice) to certain players, but on more than one occasion (including this weekend), I've had duplicate Build-a-Bots - that count twice! Since everything's doubled, it means if you max your bot out, you start levels with 4 disco balls, 4 sets of striped/wrappeds, and +6 extra moves. Then if you get the additional timed booster from your bot, such as timed disco ball, then +1 to that too. It makes playing any level ridiculously easy, and you're almost guaranteed to get top score in your scoreboard.

So keep an eye out for 2 listings of Build-a-Bot in your display (one's under the other) - and take advantage of it!

• nitajo64
    nitajo64 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Registered here yesterday..supposedly going to receive 50 bars for telling what level I was on. Havent got them. What's up with that??
  • Lish82
    Lish82 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Prioritize your moves and try to think ahead as much as possible. Don’t always use suggested moves and focus on the board so you won’t overlook your best moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?