Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• Narta1612
    Narta1612 Posts: 117 Level 3
    I’m sure some of you already know this, but it’s help me a lot specially on the hard level. When you playing on mobile device and get all bad candies on your board game, you can always reset your board game before you start the first move without loosing live.

Upišite svoj komentar
  • Narta1612
    Please, how can I reset the game without losing life? Can you explain me? I didn't know that it's possible... 
  • Narta1612
    klette657 said:
    Change date and time inphonei settings to refill life
    Thanks for that, it's great information! 👍🏼😀
  • sumitpaul644
    sumitpaul644 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Release new level , waiting
  • CAMMY74
    CAMMY74 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello sweet Community... We want to hear from you!

We love reading your great tips and player tricks. You have helped countless players with their questions and your tips have helped many to crush their way through some of those trickier levels in Candy Crush Saga! 

Now your skills could be worth their weight in gold!

We want to share your amazing tips and tricks with our Helpcenter users, so every month we will feature a game suggestion that has come from YOU...our community!

Simply share your favourite gameplay tips below and your suggestion could be selected as our featured tip in the Helpcenter. If your tip gets selected you will win 50 Gold Bars to use in your favourite game!  

We want our Help Centre users know who that wealth of wisdom is coming from, so we will also feature your profile name and picture so that you can proudly show your fellow Candy Crush Saga friends. (With your permission of course) 

*Please note that if you wish to remain anonymous this is no problem!  

Have you got a hint for a new Candy Crush Saga player? Or perhaps a great tip of how to pass a trickier level? We want to hear them all! Simply comment below. :awesome:

Please share only one tip per comment but feel free to comment as many times as you want! Please also note that this is an area for gameplay suggestions for other players, if you instead have an idea for how to change the game please go to this area instead. 

• AllygatorLohan1984
    AllygatorLohan1984 Posts: 1 Newbie

If you have your candy crush signed in to your fb on more than one device , when you run out of lives make sure you are closed out of your candy crush on other device and when you open it you will have full lives.... So you can keep playing on another device while your other device gains it's new lives... Just a way to keep going longer!!

I'm glad I'm not the only person who will admit that they play endlessly between 2 devices until both are out of lives...or until my kids need me for something! LOL
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    If you want to reset your game board without losing a life, simply open the level and examine your game board carefully. If you do not like the setup of the game board, then simply exit the level before making any moves, and then reopen it as normal. You can do this as many times as you like as long as you exit the game board before making any moves. Hope it helps! 
  • Narta1612
    Tnx for advice! I didn't know that at all 👍🏼😀
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    You’re very welcome @Narta1612! Personally, this tip has helped me massively to get through some hard levels! I hope it will help you too! Keep crushing those candies! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?