Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• vsmith
    vsmith Posts: 11 Level 2
    Hi there
    Let's have fun  :p=)
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Here’s another tip for you guys! When you select boosters for a level, keep rearranging the game board to try and get the most powerful boosters side by side (for example, a color bomb next to a wrapped candy). Again, remember that you can only do this without losing a life if you exit out of the game board without making any moves. Hope this helps! 
  • mrs_dicko
    mrs_dicko Posts: 3 Newbie
    save all your life requests for the daily challenge when you have to send ten lives to friends
  • EJC
    EJC Posts: 1 Newbie
    If you are a player like myself that looks forward to doing the space race. These best level to collect as many chocolates bombs as possible with the least amount of effort would be level 3309. Make sure not to tap end game once you have completed the level and allow the game to play itself out. You will be amazed to see how many chocolate bombs have accumulated once it eventually stops playing.
  • SuperTapperPlus
    SuperTapperPlus Posts: 59 Level 3
    My tip when playing this game. Always stay positive even when you fail a level so many times. Failing a level doesn't mean it's the end of the world. This is so you would keep on trying until you succeed. Just like what they always say, "Practice make perfect." Even the best players out thee still need to try and try again until they can complete the level
  • MCash
    MCash Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello sweet Community... We want to hear from you!

We love reading your great tips and player tricks. You have helped countless players with their questions and your tips have helped many to crush their way through some of those trickier levels in Candy Crush Saga! 

Now your skills could be worth their weight in gold!

We want to share your amazing tips and tricks with our Helpcenter users, so every month we will feature a game suggestion that has come from YOU...our community!

Simply share your favourite gameplay tips below and your suggestion could be selected as our featured tip in the Helpcenter. If your tip gets selected you will win 50 Gold Bars to use in your favourite game!  

We want our Help Centre users know who that wealth of wisdom is coming from, so we will also feature your profile name and picture so that you can proudly show your fellow Candy Crush Saga friends. (With your permission of course) 

*Please note that if you wish to remain anonymous this is no problem!  

Have you got a hint for a new Candy Crush Saga player? Or perhaps a great tip of how to pass a trickier level? We want to hear them all! Simply comment below. :awesome:

Please share only one tip per comment but feel free to comment as many times as you want! Please also note that this is an area for gameplay suggestions for other players, if you instead have an idea for how to change the game please go to this area instead. 

• MCash
    MCash Posts: 2 Newbie
    I just love this game . 
  • Otabbitha
    Otabbitha Posts: 15 Level 2
    New to the game no tips from me yet but would like to hear your tipd
  • Love_Docta256
    Love_Docta256 Posts: 11 Level 2
    I think popcorn is the most sourest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?