Communitips! Share your tips and win some Gold!

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 20,894 Superstar
    And here is another tip - when playing the game on a mobile device, play with the free boosters when they are rewarded.  Do not try to accumulate them because any crash or operating system update can cause you to lose all of them.

• sisi87sisi87 Posts: 3
    Hello people
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 20,894 Superstar
    Hi @sisi87, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• Anne_WAnne_W Posts: 5
    Always focus on the goal for the game. The move that the game recommends is simply an option. It often is not the best move for meeting the goal. For example, when spreading jelly is the goal, find it on the board and make moves that will spread. I often completely ignore the flickering move option so that I can spread as much jelly as possible. And, always wait to use your candy ball when you can move it to a jelly square. That way, you spread jelly all over the board.
  • MoiGaliMoiGali Posts: 4
    For newer players, learn how each candy works. One can accidentally blow up strip that was being saved if you don't know the circumference that the bomb takes out. Learn the pertinent of each new item as they are acquired. 
  • CandySummerCandySummer Posts: 11
    Popcorn can be difficult for me sometimes.  It "pops" faster when I use a wrapped candy near it, but if I am trying to save the cb it makes, I have to be careful not to "over-pop" it!

Candy Crush is like life...it can be easy at times, difficult or challenging at other times and sometimes it seems hopeless and you just want to quit...but remember!  It is supposed to be FUN!  And if you just keep trying, you will find success!
  • PeterbilttruckPeterbilttruck Posts: 9
    Thanks for all the info and nice to meet you all
  • sabrinasbsabrinasb Posts: 1
    We should have more than 5 lives,maybe 10 would be a bit better!
  • RumellKhan123RumellKhan123 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭
    20 lives instead of 5.

This a signature .
  • JenzzJenzz Posts: 4
    edited July 19
    While waiting for new levels spend your time on collecting goodies and boosters.  Best levels to do this are 1476, 1168, 1137, 906, 666 and 591. Just to be fully loaded for the next levels te come👍
  • SydessSydess Posts: 1
    Si vous utilisez vos bonus soyez sûr que c'est pour finir le jeu sinon ne les gaspillés pas ils sont vraiment utiles 
  • KETTIEPIE99KETTIEPIE99 Posts: 8
    I get so frustrated when I cant pass a level so I tend too make as many special candies as possible and wing it 🤣
  • blkbenfranklin13blkbenfranklin13 Posts: 4
    Great tip that i use playin my candy crush saga is that i go in color order every level of the game same pattern...
  • yasminwrightyasminwright Posts: 3
    Download Google Opinions Rewards app and you can answer surveys that give you money you can use to purchase gold bars in the candy crush games!
  • RajabuRajabu Posts: 2
     I need a lives 😭😭😭