Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• Love_Docta256
    Love_Docta256 Posts: 11 Level 2

Hello sweet Community... We want to hear from you!

We love reading your great tips and player tricks. You have helped countless players with their questions and your tips have helped many to crush their way through some of those trickier levels in Candy Crush Saga! 

Now your skills could be worth their weight in gold!

We want to share your amazing tips and tricks with our Helpcenter users, so every month we will feature a game suggestion that has come from YOU...our community!

Simply share your favourite gameplay tips below and your suggestion could be selected as our featured tip in the Helpcenter. If your tip gets selected you will win 50 Gold Bars to use in your favourite game!  

We want our Help Centre users know who that wealth of wisdom is coming from, so we will also feature your profile name and picture so that you can proudly show your fellow Candy Crush Saga friends. (With your permission of course) 

*Please note that if you wish to remain anonymous this is no problem!  

Have you got a hint for a new Candy Crush Saga player? Or perhaps a great tip of how to pass a trickier level? We want to hear them all! Simply comment below. :awesome:

Please share only one tip per comment but feel free to comment as many times as you want! Please also note that this is an area for gameplay suggestions for other players, if you instead have an idea for how to change the game please go to this area instead. 

• Love_Docta256
    USE BOOSTERS TO HELP U PASS LEVELS
  • Love_Docta256
    Otabbitha said:
    New to the game no tips from me yet but woulTHE NORE BOOSTERS U USE THE BETTER OFF YOULL BE.. & WELCOME ABOARD @OTABBITHA
  • Love_Docta256
    MCash said:
    I just love this game . 
    SO DO I @MCASH IT GETS GREATER EVERY LEVEL
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019
    @Cezdiamond

Sugar Drops Tips & Tricks

In the ScreenShot below, the fraction 17/36 represents the amount of Sugar Drops
    collected in Bold Numbers. It is an indicator that Sugar Drops Collection is
    Activated and Ready to be played in this level.

There are times when this fraction is grayed out, especially after losing a level.
    What does this mean?
    It means that you are not collecting Sugar Drops following the loss.
    So what do you do to get back in action?

TIP:  If you are playing the Candy Crush Facebook App from within Facebook
    of course, refresh the page by clicking on this icon ⟳ on the
    upper left hand corner of the browser to the left of Home. 
    Once refreshed, the fraction gets back to its Bold and Activated state.
    It works for me all the time UNLESS I've Collected 180/180 maximum
    Sugar Drops when the 8 Hour Waiting Clock is Activated.
    With this in place, you will have to wait till the clock runs out.

• Roesslein_35
    Roesslein_35 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Always relax in quiet environment mAn the colors ewilgo together
  • Chantelle
    Chantelle Posts: 89 Level 3
    You can get unlimited lives on Candy crush saga and soda without waiting. 
    1. Close the Candy Crush app on your device.
    2. Go to your device’s Settings, find the Date & Time menu, change it from automatic to manual, and set it to tomorrow.
    3. Start Candy Crush, and you will see that you have five lives again. Start a level, and then switch back to Settings.
    4. Go back to the Date & Time menu and change it from manual to automatic so you are back to current date.
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    mine i a suggestion, may if u could make a challenge for us to win the gold bars in the piggy bank ! such that it becomes more exciting ...
    iam thinking it could be two options, either purchasing for them or joining a challenge to win .
    how about that cause some of dont have currency in dollars!!
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Tip: 
    Never destroy the magic mixer in a level u are required to collect licorice, icing or chocolate when they are not initially provided in that Level or else you fail to collect the required orders
  • Roesslein_35
    Roesslein_35 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Relaxing environment is the best to let them colors go together

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?