Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!

Communitips! Share your tips and have a chance to win some Gold!

Comments

• Pattyo123Pattyo123 Posts: 2
    Love that you all started this!!!!!
  • JimmieJimmie Posts: 3
    Game on
  • kellekarolkellekarol Posts: 9
    edited December 13
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • irungumugechiirungumugechi Posts: 6
    Passing hard levels without boosters can be tricky, what I do is go to old levels and collect sugardrops as I collect boosters on space dash that way I will get enough boosters to complete the hard level
  • Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 264 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 8
    I have found (for me) the most helpful tips here so far have been the ones have been marked "Insightful" many times !!!! 

I am going to keep reading !!!!!
  • cedrickcedrick Posts: 2
    Guys here is tip for collecting green candy in exchange for randum booster at the end of duration time. Just play level 4680 because in this level only blue and green candy is involve. Tips for level 4680  plus player. Have a nice crushing guys. 
  • My tip please try and think of your next move and always watch how many more moves you have. Thanking like that gets you on a 1round gold. The pay off is ok
  • chantalramsaychantalramsay Posts: 3
    Hi Everyone!
     I scared about level 5098 and up they are alls so difficult!
  • Redbonebeauty1Redbonebeauty1 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    It really would be awesome if there was a way that you could save the different boosts that you win for a hard level instead of having to use it right when you win them. If you’re not on a board that warrants that particular boost, it goes to waste and that’s an awful feeling 😭😭😭
  • darien99darien99 Posts: 1
    I’ve noticed that combining wrapped candies and striped candies really help when you want to get high scores as they provide a great way to clear up board space and make great matches
  • terry4taketerry4take Posts: 52
    Playing on Facebook.  You can request lives at any time, even if your lives are full. Just press the heart on the upper left that has your amount of lives. Then go to the next screen which says ask Friends. If you want to give lives to your friends but you are on a higher level, you need to go down to a level that they have completed, select that level and then you will see their name among the winners, then you can give them a life. 
  • jonesettejonesette Posts: 1
    work ur way up
  • oddball86oddball86 Posts: 1
    edited December 9
    **EDIT: off-topic**  
  • MeslinMeslin Posts: 2
    edited December 9
    **EDIT: Unsupported Language** Bonjour   :)
  • satnamsatnam Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone 🌺🌺🌹🌹🌹
    I just want to say plz do something about time boosters. It's useless when we don't want to use them. But because of time its suddenly gone. And than we thought it's the gifts or prize we achieved by giving so much time to gain this. 

And what about if you show the list of world top players in CCS game list .
    Thank you 

🎄