Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• peejay
    peejay Posts: 121 Level 3
    When playing a level with chocolate 🍫 especially the milky colored alwsys remember not to panic yes it will multiply witheach move you make without breaking it but you just have to look out for wrapped candies 🍭 cause it will help blow your way out candy bombs 🍭 💥 especailly😉😉
  • jfechter
    jfechter Posts: 6 Level 2
    If you seem to just can’t get past a level, go watch some of the pros do it - plenty of YouTube videos.  
  • underscorelive2059
    underscorelive2059 Posts: 479 Level 3
    Thank you i am having trouble on passing level 55.
  • cope5658
    cope5658 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Im on 393 i think and didnt think i was going to make past a few of them their getting so hard but you just got to play it and figure out what the little trick is sometimes you hit the right ones and it takes the whole board and clears just focus guys and watch how they go to get the explosion you need 
  • Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3

Do well, and win fast,  in Candy Crush. 

These are my suggestions for successful quick progress. The game is like chess, to me. Look at the board. What are your goals, do special candies, keys, or fruit drop from specific areas? Winning fast may require working in these areas. Look and make decisions before beginning play for your strategy. 

Practice building special candy, this is easiest on large open board games that are offered in some of the beginning double digit games. You will begin to see patterns that you can use to create booster combos with practice.  I used this, “what candies can I remove that seem as if they don’t belong in a group of color.” 

While you are practicing you will build your robot by winning consecutive games. 

Always approach playing a hard game with a full build a bot, if you are struggling with a particular game remember this statement. “Only a fool does the same thing over and over again expecting a different result”, so change your strategy if you can’t win. People say work the bottom areas to get the most and fastest progress, but sometimes that just doesn’t work. I have had games where I couldn’t get through them so I had to build  2 color bombs side by side and crash them together in order to win.  This is the strongest combo if you ask me. 

Find games with only a few moves to win. Then master this game. I always liked  game number 711. 

Because it only takes 4to5 moves to win. Then play that game over and over to get a full build a bot fast.  666, 1055, 1476, are great games to collect candy combos when you are in the lower realms. 

Also study the possible games suggested on the internet , players suggest games they like the best then master your chosen game so you don’t lose. 1055 pays off well and fast for color bombs collection, but is a bit tricky to master at first. 

*If a player really wanted to be serious,  as you played each game you would take notes on that game keeping a journal=, as to what the game would produce for you in the future. I never did this but, I can see where it could be very fruitful. 

Hints

1. Take notes on what I have written for you here and I promise you will find the information helpful in the future
    2. Timing of booster use is very important. Let’s say your Playing a impossible game. Halfway through you can basically tell if you’re going to make it or not. At this point A switch hand, or hammer, could make all the difference in the world. So my opinion is use your boosters at the appropriate time. Strategy is the name of the candy chrush game, and you want to outsmart your opponent. i.e. the game. 😂 
    3. Now that boosters can be collected quickly by playing games offered on the right side. Go to the Three suggestion areas and look often for the games. You can pick up a hammer lollipop for just giving out 10 lives when you choose to play the yeti. 
    4. Lives are given at the end of a game play By touching the heart located buy the picture of a players avatar.

When you have finished giving out the lives go back to, the side three suggestion areas and collect your prize. You can do this about every seven hours presently. 

1. If you don’t like the set up of a game back out before you play. Hit the gear in the left corner. Then hit the quit button. Then hit the game button again and there will be a new set up. If you have not played yet you will not lose a life.
    2. Now here’s a master hint playing game 3309 to win the color bomb or super cookie challenge as I call it. 
    3. Now that I’m giving you all my secrets go out and beat me and all the others who know these secrets. Study the game even more and you’ll be the very best candy chrush player ever😁Good Luck
  • underscorelive2059
    Thank you very much for the infomation 
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,843 Level 5
    edited August 2019
    @Tut
    Your tips are very good but it is supposed to be only one tip per comment. 

@Cezdiamond said:
    Please share only one tip per comment but feel free to comment as many times as you want! Please also note that this is an area for gameplay suggestions for other players, if you instead have an idea for how to change the game please go to this area instead. 

• underscorelive2059
    I say we could use more free gold bars 
  • shweyee
    shweyee Posts: 21 Level 2
    My Tip is if you collect or have many gold bars., you will win the level easily.
  • Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    Actually I wrote this for discussions section but someone suggested I put it here. I thought it was a good idea because people will come here to get hints and how to do better at Candy crush. My basic idea was just to help others to succeed. But you're right it does say only one hint. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?