Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• anna_02
    anna_02 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Candy crush is a very relaxing game. I am so happy to share with you that this game is one of the most exciting games i have ever played...
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Here’s a tip to increase the opportunity to get/make cbs. If you have several cbs, if you use them on a single color, that increases the chance of making cbs because you have reduced the amount of colors on the board, increasing your chance to have a cb (or two) form. 
    Great tip @bearwithme!  I've done that at times too.  I have used that for level 1476 many times in the past and also level 666 is great when you have to collect the blue candies.  Use the color bombs to clear a color which will then drop down more blue.
  • _Elsa_
    I’m sure some of you already know this, but it’s help me a lot specially on the hard level. When you playing on mobile device and get all bad candies on your board game, you can always reset your board game before you start the first move without loosing live.
    Hi @mysticalmisty I think they have changed that.  It might still be in testing but some players had been doing that all along and one day I started seeing messages posted that they lost a life when they opened the board, didn't like it and closed it.  But I do not know if they were doing it on a mobile device so maybe it was just on a computer.
  • _Elsa_
    Here is another tip for all of you.  When you are having a lot of trouble clearing a specific level, come here and type out a message in the community complaining.  And then you will clear it!  I have had about 9 or 10 people do this and then after I gave them some tip they wrote back to say that they had already cleared it on their own. 
  • _Elsa_
    when playing a game when chocolates are required ensure that you know which type of chocolate you need and allow them to spawn ensuring you can have enough chocolate because if you don't allow more chocolate to spawn you will never have the right amount and you get the oops sorry game over this has caught many players out that are in the high levels 
    Excellent tip @Guy_Barnett!  
  • laffytaffy64
    laffytaffy64 Posts: 6 Level 2
    A good tip: Use Color Bombs and match them with any Candy and Bombs. Don’t match them with Special Candies, or else you won’t score much. The last time I switched two Color Bombs with each other and it didn’t even score much. If there are a lot of Bombs, use the Color Bomb to keep them from exploding and spice up your score. This tip is helpful for when you are having trouble reaching your target score.
  • Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    My tip involves the use of wrapped candies in either getting rid of magic mixers or growing a popcorn. Both of these things require multiple hits to clear them. A magic mixer requires 5 hits to clear it, and a popcorn requires 3 hits to clear it.  A wrapped candy, because it will give you 2 hits at a time, is a really good choice when needing to get rid of a magic mixer, and also very helpful in growing a popcorn. I play on Android mobile, and I can reset my board until  a wrapped candy is near either a magic mixer or a popcorn. I will not lose a life as long as I do not make a move, before I reset, by hitting the back button. You can also use a color bomb combined with a wrapped candy, as long as you have candies of that same color near either  a magic mixer or a popcorn. It is important to note that if you are trying to get rid of a magic mixer, you should try to hit it with a wrapped candy in the first couple of moves in the level, because the magic mixer will usually start spewing evil things at you by turn 3, and this will give you a head start in getting rid of it.

• Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    I have a tip for players who need to collect popcorn on an order level. If popcorn  is your only remaining item that you need to collect,  and you are using a checkmark booster and there is also a conveyor belt on the level, then try the following: Try to get a checkmark booster onto the conveyor belt,  and try to match it on the conveyor belt. Popcorn can't exist on the conveyor belt. So, when you match your checkmark booster on the conveyor belt, it will automatically turn into a color bomb and give you credit for the popcorn in your order.
  • sph39
    sph39 Posts: 1 Newbie
    This doesn’t work.  First of all, clearance of the normal chocolate squares does reduce the number of them you need to clear. Secondly even when I do leave the required number of light coloured chocolate squares to populate until there is enough to clear the level, the Oops message still pops up. 

Guy_Barnett said:
    when playing a game when chocolates are required ensure that you know which type of chocolate you need and allow them to spawn ensuring you can have enough chocolate because if you don't allow more chocolate to spawn you will never have the right amount and you get the oops sorry game over this has caught many players out that are in the high levels 

• joedeb
    joedeb Posts: 4 Newbie
    I want to turn off that jumping hint thing on Candy Crush. It literally makes me dizzy and gives me a headache. I was able to turn it off in the features on one user name but my other user name doesn't have it under the features. It's so horrible. I want to play Candy Crush as it is my favorite game but I cant play it with that thing jumping around constantly. I may have to give up. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?