Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Options

Comments

• Due
    Due Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
  • twcrush
    twcrush Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    on a really hard level I’ll keep asking friends for lives and save up on my boosters. Like the head switch and hammer and wait till I feed my pets to get a extra booster.
  • AwesomeMe
    AwesomeMe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    You can complete any level within seconds if you match colorbomb with wrapped candies 

• AwesomeMe
    AwesomeMe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Get as many special candies next to each other as you can, they can wipe a lot of the board all in one. Use your lollipop to get rid of your last square  If you can
  • Tom_Conchie
    Tom_Conchie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    When starting a new level, play it before you use any boosters. This means you know which ones to use. Generally all boosters will give you an advantage but there are levels were they may cause a disadvantage (such a the tick booster).
    It may cause you to loose your win streak but it is definitely benifical and you are also not wasting your boosters  😁
  • mashawelsh
    mashawelsh Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Of if people do levels like 126 then the game would be more challenging and people might want to keep playing so they pass the levels ahead of them
  • cococutie
    cococutie Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    use your candy pet very wisely in conjunction with new levels to make full use of the plus one hour of a free booster each time your pet is fed
    I have never seen the Candy Pet event!  How do I get this?  thanks!
  • laree2424
    laree2424 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    I̥ͦ h̥ͦḁͦd̥ͦ o̥ͦn̥ͦe̥ͦ, b̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ s̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦ d̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦḁͦp̥ͦp̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦ , j̥ͦt̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦ  b̥ͦe̥ͦf̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ o̥ͦr̥ͦ d̥ͦu̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ. Ä̤l̥ͦs̥ͦo̥ͦ g̥ͦo̥ͦt̥ͦ w̥ͦ h̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦr̥ͦs̥ͦ o̥ͦf̥ͦ c̥ͦo̥ͦl̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦ b̥ͦo̥ͦm̥ͦb̥ͦs̥ͦ,b̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ n̥ͦe̥ͦv̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦ r̥ͦe̥ͦc̥ͦe̥ͦi̥ͦv̥ͦe̥ͦd̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦm̥ͦ.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @cococutie - I think Guy is referring to Didi or Rami. You tap the egg to start, then you have to collect a certain number of  colored candies   Once you have them you need to ‘bake’ them for a certain amount of time. Once baked you can claim a booster - usually a cb good for an hour. Once you have done this five times, the 6th time gives you several free boosters. 
  • jewelhossen
    jewelhossen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello sweet Community... We want to hear from you!

We love reading your great tips and player tricks. You have helped countless players with their questions and your tips have helped many to crush their way through some of those trickier levels in Candy Crush Saga! 

Now your skills could be worth their weight in gold!

We want to share your amazing tips and tricks with our Helpcenter users, so every month we will feature a game suggestion that has come from YOU...our community!

Simply share your favourite gameplay tips below and your suggestion could be selected as our featured tip in the Helpcenter. If your tip gets selected you will win 50 Gold Bars to use in your favourite game!  

We want our Help Centre users know who that wealth of wisdom is coming from, so we will also feature your profile name and picture so that you can proudly show your fellow Candy Crush Saga friends. (With your permission of course) 

*Please note that if you wish to remain anonymous this is no problem!  

Have you got a hint for a new Candy Crush Saga player? Or perhaps a great tip of how to pass a trickier level? We want to hear them all! Simply comment below. :awesome:

Please share only one tip per comment but feel free to comment as many times as you want! Please also note that this is an area for gameplay suggestions for other players, if you instead have an idea for how to change the game please go to this area instead. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?