Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    sumzmommy said:
    I love how candy crush saga is always staying fresh with new things.  My suggestion would be to separate competitions by levels completed so essentially your competing with people on your skill level. The groups  could be separated into at least  4 sections copper silver gold and platinum.and the more you rank by passing levels the more the prize will be for the winner of there group, witch will give more incentive to progress and make it fair because someone might have played 50 levels ranked alot of points because they just started candy crush when others are on 1000+ vise vera 
    Sounds like a great idea! If you haven't yet, I recommend submitting your idea to our dedicated Ideas section where other players can upvote your idea. You can find it here :) 
  • Po_
    Po_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    I may be late, but my tip is too simple to be true 😁
    If a friend is asking for a life, give it! Always. Give lifes also if not asked for. Donate donate, it's for free. And your lifes are not touched of this action, so you have nothing to loose. Just be kind to each other ❤️
  • Paryteddy
    Paryteddy Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    In difficult levels of candy crush saga clik on the round dont play go back do this 5-10 times.it will take only 1 minute Level will be cleared in once
  • evadenny
    evadenny Posts: 9 Level 2
    Try to make as many special candy u can they help alot.
  • Dollface3
    Dollface3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Here is my tip. The game will prompt you which moves to make however sometimes it is not the best match to make.

• kamna08
    kamna08 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Some levels which are very tough and have few moves only, need your high concentration. Take time watch carefully!! You can do it without getting extra moves or help:)  
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    kamna08 said:
    Some levels which are very tough and have few moves only, need your high concentration. Take time watch carefully!! You can do it without getting extra moves or help:)  
    yeah indeed just concentrate
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    edited July 2019
    If you are in need of some boosters and want to collect some fast play candy crush at King.com. It is the old flash version and only goes up to level 2825. However, when you pass a sugar drop level you get double the sugar drops. Level 1476 is particulary good, 666 too.  Boosters will sync with the newer versions, however some features are not available in the old version. You cannot collect candies (green, stripped, color bombs, etc.) for the contests that are going on in the HTLM versions. If you fail a level in the old flash version it does not effect booster bot in the newer versions. Happy Crushing Everyone!  =)
  • masha2007
    masha2007 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Hey guys my tip for today is no matter the level it is always take your time and look through what has been happening and look for the future😁😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?