Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• laffytaffy64laffytaffy64 Posts: 6 Newbie
    A good tip: Use Color Bombs and match them with any Candy and Bombs. Don’t match them with Special Candies, or else you won’t score much. The last time I switched two Color Bombs with each other and it didn’t even score much. If there are a lot of Bombs, use the Color Bomb to keep them from exploding and spice up your score. This tip is helpful for when you are having trouble reaching your target score.
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SammyjoSammyjo Posts: 205 Level 3
    My tip involves the use of wrapped candies in either getting rid of magic mixers or growing a popcorn. Both of these things require multiple hits to clear them. A magic mixer requires 5 hits to clear it, and a popcorn requires 3 hits to clear it.  A wrapped candy, because it will give you 2 hits at a time, is a really good choice when needing to get rid of a magic mixer, and also very helpful in growing a popcorn. I play on Android mobile, and I can reset my board until  a wrapped candy is near either a magic mixer or a popcorn. I will not lose a life as long as I do not make a move, before I reset, by hitting the back button. You can also use a color bomb combined with a wrapped candy, as long as you have candies of that same color near either  a magic mixer or a popcorn. It is important to note that if you are trying to get rid of a magic mixer, you should try to hit it with a wrapped candy in the first couple of moves in the level, because the magic mixer will usually start spewing evil things at you by turn 3, and this will give you a head start in getting rid of it.

• SammyjoSammyjo Posts: 205 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    I have a tip for players who need to collect popcorn on an order level. If popcorn  is your only remaining item that you need to collect,  and you are using a checkmark booster and there is also a conveyor belt on the level, then try the following: Try to get a checkmark booster onto the conveyor belt,  and try to match it on the conveyor belt. Popcorn can't exist on the conveyor belt. So, when you match your checkmark booster on the conveyor belt, it will automatically turn into a color bomb and give you credit for the popcorn in your order.
  • sph39sph39 Posts: 1 Newbie
    This doesn’t work.  First of all, clearance of the normal chocolate squares does reduce the number of them you need to clear. Secondly even when I do leave the required number of light coloured chocolate squares to populate until there is enough to clear the level, the Oops message still pops up. 

Guy_Barnett said:
    when playing a game when chocolates are required ensure that you know which type of chocolate you need and allow them to spawn ensuring you can have enough chocolate because if you don't allow more chocolate to spawn you will never have the right amount and you get the oops sorry game over this has caught many players out that are in the high levels 

• joedebjoedeb Posts: 4 Newbie
    I want to turn off that jumping hint thing on Candy Crush. It literally makes me dizzy and gives me a headache. I was able to turn it off in the features on one user name but my other user name doesn't have it under the features. It's so horrible. I want to play Candy Crush as it is my favorite game but I cant play it with that thing jumping around constantly. I may have to give up. 
  • jellybellyjellybelly Posts: 3 Newbie
    Daylin said:
    My tip wpuld be to watch the purple videos that show up. They provide helpful boosters and free spins. You can also build up events like booster bot and space chase by going to a level you already passed and try to win 3 stars. Currently I have booster bot and it gives in game boosters for every passed level I win. If I am having to face a hard level I will build booster bot up all the way and then play the level. Hope this helps.

I use to do that all the time. I updayed mine and now it's fixed. But the booster bot Is cool..at least you don't losel everything at once
    Since Candy Crush limits lives of 5 and once I used them all, I jump my game to gameroom to play another 5 lives there and go back and forward.
    How in the world do you do that?
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 10,807 Candy Moderator
    @kemily Since this is a jelly level, usually the best way to pass is with a double cb combo which will clear the licorice and remove a layer of jelly. The challenge is the small amount of moves. If u are lucky enough to have the old bot where you can replenish it, then start with a full bot or even a partial one so you get the three extra moves and a cb- then add a cb booster from your stash (hopefully you have one and then reset until they are together. If you can’t start with a cb/cb combo, then I would start with a cb/wrap. This level only has 4 colors so it isn’t too hard to make stripes or even a cb. If you have a fish booster it should also help. Good luck and happy crushing. 😊

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• kay123kay123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    John-18 said:
    Hi everyone,

My tip would be: Always try to make special candies, however, remember that sometimes it's better not to create a special one, but to break a small combo instead to manage to reach the end of the level! 

I hope I'm clear 😅

• HockyckoHockycko Posts: 159 Level 3
    John-18 said:
    Hi everyone,

My tip would be: Always try to make special candies, however, remember that sometimes it's better not to create a special one, but to break a small combo instead to manage to reach the end of the level! 

I hope I'm clear 😅
    I completely agree!
  • pvalla2pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    I get a lot of tips for passing levels from https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com. For every level there are tips and a video for the best way to pass the level. There are also comments from players on various ways they were able to pass a level. If the level is classified as a hard or extremely hard level, I will review the level on this site prior to playing the level myself. Helped save me a lot of lives and boosters. Good luck. 
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 2,763 Legend
    My tip would be to NEVER match color bombs with jelly fish. If the initial three fish eat cupcakes or waffles, they won't multiply like they're supposed to.

🐺 Signature Image created by @MightyWolf 💗
    edited March 2019
    Also try to match two striped candies or a striped and wrapped candies to hit bobbers on jelly levels. Doing this will cause the bobbers to send out three jelly fish instead of one. A color bomb to color bomb combo will cause all bobbers to send out three fish.

Do not use lucky candy boosters on levels that require you to blow up cake bombs or magic mixers. When you make a match with the lucky candy and the only orders left are cake bombs or magic mixers, they act like an ordinary candy. They give you nothing to help you complete the order.