📣 ❣️ 🚂 Hop on the community train and say hello to the new member of the Candy family! HERE!
// ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE!
// 📣 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! HERE!
🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!
// 🗳️ CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!
// 🥳 🥳Celebrate Level 7000 with us and win prizes! HERE!
Safeguarding your collected boosters and lives
Through purchases or receiving them as rewards or gifts, boosters and extra lives are a vital asset when playing the tough challenges in your game. All those levels passed and challenges met bring tasty rewards and it’s important you can access them whenever you need them most.
Losing access to your sweet boosters can leave a bitter taste, so it’s important to know what you can do to make sure this doesn’t affect your super-smooth gameplay.
Things to know...
Boosters (and lives) are saved directly into the memory of your device. This means that you can use them offline. Unlike your level progression and purchased Gold Bars, if you have more than one device, each device will have its own boosters.
- It also means that if you switch devices or upgrade or change devices to a new one – your boosters will remain with your old device. As it’s not possible to transfer these to a new device.
- In addition, it also means if you reinstall the game or delete the important data holding the boosters, they’ll be lost and cannot be recovered.
- Your device spec is important! Boosters take up space in the memory, especially if you have a lot of them. This means older or lower spec devices may encounter problems if you have a lot of boosters. We do recommend you have at least 1 Gigabyte of memory in your device, both for storing data and items like your boosters, but also for the smooth delivery of gameplay.
Boosters are abundant
The great thing is, more than ever before, we’re offering frequent ways to win and collect boosters. They’re designed to be used in your game as you play, rather than collecting them as there’s no benefit to you in keeping hold of them, but it could be a sour episode if you lose a lot of those items you’ve worked so hard to collect!
To minimize the chances of losing them, the three things we recommend you consider are:
- Keep your boosters at a manageable quantity and avoid ‘stockpiling’ them. New boosters are added all the time, but losing large quantities you’ve collected could be a real nightmare. Boosters are far more useful than they are ornamental, so make use of them whenever you can and you should find the levels are much easy to crush!
- Make sure your game is linked to a player profile, such as a Facebook-linked account or creating and saving a King profile. That way you can always return to your game easily.
- Make sure your device is up-to-date and meets fairly recent device specifications (and always make sure you have around 1 Gigabyte of memory free). You can probably play on an older device too, but you’ll be more likely to encounter problems.
⭐️New to the Community? No account yet? You can register here
in just 2 seconds!
Win Gold Bars, badges and more! Check out our contests
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!