Build a bot - why do I not have?

ornaorna Posts: 9
edited March 25 in Support
Why I never get the build a bow , I play for a year and never get it? What to do to get it?? 
Prev1

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,686 Legend
    hi @orna ;You are warmly welcomed in the community. make sure your game is updated with latest version. you can show me your game screenshot. i will help you  :)

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
  • ornaorna Posts: 9
    I don’t have another update, and still I never got the build a bow , i never gets nothing. All my friends has everything, my game don’t get nothing. Please help me. Thank you
    hi @orna thank you for feedback. please remember, some update not working properly. so you can uninstall and re install game. i hope for that your problem will be solve

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
    Please help me to get it one time 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 16,799 Superstar
    Hi @orno, these events come and go all the time.  You can read what the community manager wrote about it here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244199/why-does-my-friend-have-new-games-features-but-i-do-not#latest

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • waazoowaazoo Posts: 6
    Build a bot ......   you cant use on older levels    so whats the point.   We use this to get candies to help beat harder levels.   What a way to push me away yet again.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 16,799 Superstar
    HI @waazoo, are you playing the Sugar Drop challenge where you can get up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours, including gold bars?  You can read all about it here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250570/superstar-information-post-have-you-ever-tried-the-sugar-drop-challenge

And here is a list of the best sugar drop levels

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252067/superstar-information-post-best-levels-for-the-sugar-drop-challenge#latest

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    Please help me to get one time build a bow , I never get it , I am in level 2700 and never get it 
    hi @orna ;
    show here your game same screenshot

It’s the same only without the build a bow 

hi @orna

thanks for your feedback, i just want to see your screenshot. obviously i need for examination 😀

He doesn’t let me to send the screen

This is my screen four days ago

This is my screen, please help to get one time build a bow

Do you have any idea what to do??