🍫 Chocolate Box Server Error/ Box missing or disappeared! More details HERE
⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

how can i login into mobile candy crush with my email?

Melba_MMelba_M Posts: 2 Newbie
Recently, my phone just died so I tried to connect on candy crush with another phone but it only shows the facebook login and not the email login. I have saved all my progress in in my email address, and not on facebook, so I don't know how to login back using my email on the mobile candy crush app. I would sincerely appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Melba_M and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I feel you as I am not a fan of Facebook. You can always save your progress by connecting with King account. Please check out the link below and you will see how to create a King account (in case you don't have it but if I understood well you already do) and save your progress through the King account. I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Melba_MMelba_M Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi @firebombmarkus thank you for your help, i was able to login again! Have a nice day as well :)

I am so happy I could help you 🤗 Thank you for letting me know @Melba_M
  • jerilynjerilyn Posts: 1 Newbie
    I can’t log in to my candy crush!! 
    How can I do this?
    Hi @jerilyn and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you tell me more about your issue? What exactly is happening? It would be great if you could take a screenshot. If you don't know how to do it, follow the instructions on the link below.

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org
  • giginelsongiginelson Posts: 1 Newbie

Recently, my phone just died so I tried to connect on candy crush with another phone I have saved all my progress in in my email address I think and on facebook, so I don't know how to login back using my email and can't find it on my Facebook page on the mobile candy crush app. I would sincerely appreciate your help.

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 68,478 Crushing Legend

@giginelson Hi and welcome, Bottom of screen should be sign in with email on mobile device

hope this helps