I can't find my friend

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

hello @Pedroluis

Is your game connected with facebook? show me a screenshot 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Pedroluis,  Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush Saga section of our friendly King Community :) 

Are you asking for Candy Crush game or some other game OR do you have to find them in Facebook or somewhere else?  If it is on Facebook, there is "Search" feature is available. 

But, if it is "in one of the games" -- it is not possible to find your friend by searching.  One suggestion I can give you is -- go to the lower levels (Level # 1) and see if you can find your friend's name in the "Top Score" list

** See in the above picture!!  Where you can see all the friends' names with "Send Lives" icon at the bottom -- that's where you can look for your friend!  This feature is available in most of the 

If this is not what you are asking for, and need further assistance, please post back by tapping on the "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community & have a nice day :+1: 
  • evelyn12020
    evelyn12020 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I can't find my friends in candy crush game any more when I try to ask for lives or give lives. Why?
  • Jerri1957
    Jerri1957 Posts: 4 Newbie

I still can't see my friends in the game. All I see is a bunch of strangers. I want my friends back

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Jerri1957 Hi and welcome,

It may be your game has become disconnected.

Try checking your device and game are up to date, log out and clear the cache from your app store or browser. restart your device and log back in and see if this resolves your issue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?