Build a bot boosters have disappeared

Didi2000Didi2000 Posts: 5
Hello

My build a bot boosters have suddenly disappeared. They were fully charged and I haven't lost a level. Just gone back to no booster level on both my devices when I logged on this morning. This is very frustrating, as I am approaching a sequence of hard levels and I will need them. Can you please advise?

Answers

• Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,727 Superstar
    Hello, @Didi2000! Some players have reported that their bots reset on certain days even though they had not lost a level. I hope this answers your question. Have a great day!

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest
  • Didi2000Didi2000 Posts: 5
    Thanks, @Crimson_Dawn. Actually it's not the first time it's happened to me, but I thought it was a glitch. Good to know if it is just part of the landscape we're finding our way through!
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,727 Superstar
    @Didi2000
    We still have not heard back from King whether the bot resetting is a glitch or not, but when I hear something about it, I'll try to let you know.

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest
  • SammyjoSammyjo Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    My Booster Bot has reset between Sunday night and Monday morning about 6 out of the last 8 weeks, and it was set at max level,  prior to resetting. The other 2 times it just remained at max level, without interruption.
  • aherrmieaherrmie Posts: 10
    My Build a Bot is also missing. As many, many others have mentioned the changes to the Bot are extremely frustrating. It obviously wasn’t tested well, otherwise this ‘glitch’ which removed earned boosters wouldn’t be happening. King, you’re forcing away your most dedicated players. 
  • Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 73 ✭✭✭
    Mine disappeared today as well and after I won my next level it reappeared at the start, so I’ve got to build it up again, this is so unfair. I honestly don’t see the point of getting the bot for only winning new levels, because if you’re good enough to keep it by passing levels first time then you didn’t need it in the first place.
  • edmiston99edmiston99 Posts: 6
    edited June 3
    This keeps happening to me, and It's pissing me off. It just happened to me again this morning. I pay for gold bars, which pay for the power ups that largely make it possible to keep my build-a-bot at maximum. Something that I have paid for is being take from me. I was like 20 levels in with first time wins. I'd suggest fixing this if you wish to keep a paying customer.
  • ishaqueishaque Posts: 6
    my games problem party time booster is  not working since  6 months
  • KhaosKhaos Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bot resets every two weeks.
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

• snerbsnerb Posts: 5
    If I let 12 hours elapse without logging in I lose my build a bot boosters. So FRUSTRATING!!! I will still not spend money on this ridiculousness though!!
    Where does it say in the licensing agreement that the bots disappear every 2 weeks? I don't remember seeing that implied implicitly or explicitly.
    I don't think it says it in the licensing, but there's a large thread about the bot in the ideas section. It was posted by the moderators that it resets every two weeks and they are trying to fix it.

Ah. well, I wish they'd do it already. It's likely by design. I can't imagine how that's an accident, and I've done some coding.

"Booser Bot is at maximum Booster efficiency, which will last until you lose a level" (or until king decides that you doing too well, and decide to arbitrarily take them from you regardless of the fact that they are technically contractually forbidden from doing so).