I didn’t receive my “weekly win” prizes again

lmhdancer78lmhdancer78 Posts: 6
so every Sunday I normally get prizes for being at least in the top two. As in I beat Facebook friends in how many games I won. This is the second week in a row where I didn’t receive my prizes. It reset and now I’m still in the lead but no prizes. I worked hard and used a lot of boosters to stay in the lead. This is becoming a trend :(

Best Answers

• Michael_GubbyMichael_Gubby Posts: 4
    Accepted Answer
    thanks for getting back to me at least i know whats going on now cheers
    Accepted Answer
Prev1345

Answers

• RizzibizRizzibiz Posts: 1
    I am certain I placed in the top 3 for the weekly race but I didn't win anything. It's Sunday and I've been playing all day. I was in first place but then the race reset and I didn't get an update. This is the second week in a row. I've won prizes before for the race but never for first place. 
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 3,478 Legend
    hi @Rizzibiz ;You are warmly welcomed in the community.I understand your statement. your post is about candy crush saga. and now you are on candy crush friends saga site. i will help you when your post moved there by community manager @QueenMia.

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. 🙏🎮
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,670 Community Manager
    Hi guys, moving this to the Candy Crush Community where we'll be able to help you out with the Weekly Race ;)

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

• gwenbloomgwenbloom Posts: 1
    Are you supposed to win a prize if you win the weekly race? I finished in 1st place.
  • BidCityBidCity Posts: 3
    Hi, same query as the guys above I finished 1st in the weekly race last night and used lots of boosters, purchased gold bars, and worked really hard to get to the top. I have not received ANY prize for finishing first!  Can you please advise 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 16,016 Superstar
    Hi @Imhdancer78, @gwenbloom and @BidCity, I am going to elevate this to the community manager because it might be a new glitch starting.  They are not in today so they won't see the message until tomorrow.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • kmtircuitkmtircuit Posts: 1
    I won the weekly race, #1 last night. Didn’t get prize.
    Hi @kmtircuit, thank you for letting us know. I've already put a notice in for the community manager to elevate this to the studio so hopefully they can find a fix soon.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • Whatcandy3789Whatcandy3789 Posts: 1
    I was #2 last week and #1 this week. No prizes.  =( I appreciate your help! 
  • jdd318jdd318 Posts: 6
    Same issue here... last few weeks have not received rewards for being #1
    I just realized what you are all talking about.  Are you all referring to this event?  You only got those rewards because you were in the testing.  Some players were randomly chosen to test this out.  If you are no longer receiving these rewards then you are no longer a part of that test.  I haven't seen this event in my game in weeks!  It was not intended to be offered with a reward.  It was just to let you know how many levels you completed in that week compared to other players.  But then the studio started a test with rewards.  It's not a glitch!  Sorry about my previous message but elevating it to the community manager will not be elevated to the studio since it's not a glitch.

• ronrafronraf Posts: 1
    When the weekly race started it was advertised that the top 3 players on your list would receive prizes. I  came 3rd and 2nd a few times and realized how good the prize was the higher you came so I started working very hard and came 1st a few times and was thrilled with my prize.  However as others have said for the last 2 weeks although I came first no prize was awarded. I guess if the prize has been stopped we should have been informed as I also use many boosters to get to 1st place. So I better stop using up my boosters for a competition with no rewards.
    I thought it was a problem over the last 2 weeks and it would be sorted out so this week I was already working so hard and have finished 81 levels! Guess I can stop working so hard now. 
    Disappointed with the game for not informing us!
  • smellssmells Posts: 12 ✭✭
    This is also happening to me. I came 3rd 2 weeks ago. Got nothing. Came 1st on sunday and still have nothing
  • legaleaglelegaleagle Posts: 7
    Same query for me which I also asked about last week, but it was never resolved. I have won the weekly race for each of the past three weeks. I received a nice array of boosters- UFO, hammer etc, three weeks ago. But last week NOTHING and this week NOTHING. These rewards seem very arbitrary. What’s the deal? 
  • DebDDebD Posts: 5
    Same here, ok, if testing and prizes have finished for the weekly race....but what about the episode race? I finished #1 and got nothing in return! Clearly says finish in top 3 to win prize. V disappointed to say the least!