⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily Prizes and Rewards

Options

Answers

• mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Options
    I know at the moment I am frustrated and angry with them.  You have been very helpful and I do appreciate that anyway I just want you to know that 
  • lrahauser
    lrahauser Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I stopped receiving the daily prize about a week ago and I am playing on a mobile device. 
  • CatJ
    CatJ Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options
    The game loses a lot when there aren't any rewards or prizes. I'm playing it a LOT less now. And trying to access it differently didn't work. There's a serious glitch and I think it's in King's domain, not my browser or device. Too bad...it was a fun diversion while it lasted.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @mel21

Community Moderator here :waving:

Is the issue that you cannot play from the level you were on at King.com? You will need to sync your King.com account with Facebook and you will be back on track. A handy instructions on how to do that you will find here

I hope this helps! 
  • 1riley1
    1riley1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Any update on fixing the booster wheel as we aren't receiving our daily booster
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Options
    sorry for getting back to you so late.  I am working till 6 30 at night until friday.   I did what you suggested with Elsa on Saturday but it does not sync with my facebook acc.  As when  I open the game on facebook I go back to level 1 where I was playing on King.com I am on level1499 . Thats the problem I have .  Thats why Elsa told me to contact customer care.  I have done that but I have hit a brick wall.  They reply to me every time is go back to the king community. Thats why elsa contacted you.  I would carry on playing on King.com but you dont get the prizes when you spin the wheel anymore.  Thats why Elsa suggesred to play the game on facebook.  So I am in limbo. So what do you suggest now?? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @mel21, @Jelly Jenny is gone for the night.  I just tagged her here so she should get back to you in the morning when she's back in the office.
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options
    hi Elsa there are no end of us have lost sugar drops and this is nothing to do with old or new versions as it includes many of us who are playing on iPads/iPhones so can only play on the app. So this is only the new version. Nothing to do with flash or html5 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey guys, got an update later today that the studio is working on a fix and hopefully it will be available in the next game app update release.
  • CatJ
    CatJ Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options
    Great!  Any idea when that would be?  Also...I tried to bring up the game on facebook but can't get the whole playing field to show up. Half the board is covered by a menu on the right hand side of all the games available. How do I get rid of that?  https://screenshots.firefox.com/iTLjBlTfDstERrMD/apps.facebook.com

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?