Episode Race

RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 4,691 Superstar
I'm glad King decided to add episode race to Candy Crush Saga. This motivates me to complete the episodes and I love competing. 

By perseverance everything reaches its target.

Prev1

Comments

• JuliaMJuliaM Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Looks promising! I don't have that!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,780 Superstar
    I haven't seen that yet either.  I wonder if it is replacing the weekly race.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • JoJo333JoJo333 Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Oh where oh where have all my friends gone?  Oh where could they be?   Please send lives...  ❤
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,566 Superstar
    I got it and won the race and won Gold bars!!! It's awesome - I hope they keep this feature.  It's better than the weekly race (which I don't get anything for and never win anyway - at best I come in third because I am competing with people who are on levels quite a bit lower and they have the opportunity to complete more levels than I can).

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    @Elsa - I still have the weekly race too.  This new episode race popped up when I started to play the latest levels this morning.  (BTW - I posted about this new race under CCF - didn't realize I was on their site!   :lol:

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 4,691 Superstar
    edited May 1
    I agree with you @bearwithme. I definitely prefer the episode race to the weekly race. The weekly race should be for people below level 2000. 

By perseverance everything reaches its target.

@RegalRenz - good idea.  Maybe have the weekly race for people who are 500 levels (or more) below the latest episodes released on mobile devices.  That way it would continue to be available to a larger group of people as new levels are released.

@Elsa - I still have the weekly race too.  This new episode race popped up when I started to play the latest levels this morning.  (BTW - I posted about this new race under CCF - didn't realize I was on their site!   :lol:
    I only had the weekly race for a couple of weeks.  Won the rewards because I was a tester and now it's gone.  I haven't seen the episode race yet but heard that you get 5 gold bars for first place and then it trinkles down a bit for 2nd and 3rd place.
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    @Elsa - actually I think I got 10 gold bars for 1st place.  However I wasn't paying attention to how many I had before I won - but I think it was more than 5.  If I get it again I'll definitely keep track to see exactly how much you win.

edited May 1
    Yes please let me know the next time that you win so that I can keep track of these.  Wait I think I had it.  I saw on the right side of my game that I was in the lead so I just went back into the game and clicked on the flag and then this came up.  I clicked on the claim prize but nothing happened.  I already had gold bars in my account so I have no clue if more were added and how many.

The weird thing is that I never got that print screen that @RegalRenz posted above.  I didn't even know that there was such a thing until you guys just mentioned it.

@Elsa I think it was the top thing under the booster wheel.  Also - I think once you see that screen (that you won) the gold bars have already been added.

Well then I will have to pay attention to that.  But is it only for new levels because I am done for the week?
    @Elsa - I would definitely say its for new levels.  I have another episode still but don't want to complete it because I need to save some levels so I can complete the sticker challenge (I want the flying saucer).  I don't know if I would get it again or not.

I can't do the sticker thing because I can only activate it once every Wednesday. 
    @Elsa - the sticker challenge won't continue every day - even if you keep enough new levels in reserve so you can finish one each day?  Mine works and I really like getting the flying saucer.  As the levels keep getting harder - I think the flying saucer will definitely come in handy.  Also - the race was available for my second episode - I only got third (1 gold bar) but it was worth it to take the extra time to finish the episode and complete the sticker challenge.