Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    Stopped doing sugar drops and just doing the chocolate box now that has come to mobile. More boring than sugar drops and too easy but it will do for now.
  • Lynne_Mallya
    Lynne_Mallya Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Agree that the limit of 5 per level is ridiculous.  And, to collect the rewards at 180 points you would have had to play 36 levels and collect all five drops each level.   Ho hum boring.  Don't the developers ever play their own game?  How was this determined to be a good idea?  
  • JLynne4
    JLynne4 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    This new update has limited the sugar drops to 5 per level. I need to play 36 levels a day to complete the daily sugar drops which is ridiculous. I feel like I'm always being used to test new things, but they are not good. I had my dragon taken away, the keys for treasure chests, sugar drops, collect only timed items, and now the chocolate box won't allow me to get a prize each day, it now takes 4 days! My friend still has ALL these things. Makes me not want to play anymore!.
  • jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Not long and the test either fails or they deem it a success and no one does the drops anymore
  • pathb143
    pathb143 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’m going to quit playing which is a bit sad after playing for so many years but I have zero boosters now and not much chance of earning them it’s just not as much fun.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options
    The CCS 5 drops was a welcome change from timed boosters, though it's tedious. Will play this for as long as I can and build up good stock. They might just decide to go to timed boosters
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options
    Deryck said:

I was all set to get fired up.. but just collected my nightly sugar drops, and things are still normal in the Win10 app. Got the most drops ever in L666 that I can recall, in fact (48 drops).

Since this test is supposed to roll out to more players, I'll test again this weekend.

Sorry guys. Get a computer? 🤷

I play on computer and only collect 5 sugar drops per level.  
  • Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options
    Another nightly comment that this 5 sugar drop sucks.
    There is not one comment in support yet in continues.
    Next I start contacting advertiser's and tell them what's going on and why I will no.longer look at their product
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options
    Maybe this is the reaction King wanted. It certainly set the tongues wagging or should i say the fingers tapping and swiping
    The more games you play for the drops to get the boosters the more exposure for advertisers if you select the extra random booster at the start of ply
  • Stordita
    Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options

I can't believe that no steps
    have been taken yet.
    To get the sugar drops,
    I take 3 hours at a time,
    which is impossible,
    since I also have to work.
    ABSURD AND SHAMEFUL !!!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?