🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• AmrussellAmrussell Posts: 45 Level 2
    Amrussell said:
    Hi @Bianca-Kong I had the same issue. I am happy to say they just returned  There was an issue with King, not taken away. Now only if they fix my episode race lol
    My sugar drops didn't come back, how to get them back.

• AmrussellAmrussell Posts: 45 Level 2
    Sorry @Bianco_Kong I sent before I answered your question. I understand that they're in the process of correcting the issue. Hopefully yours will appear shortly.
  • Bianco_KongBianco_Kong Posts: 92 Level 3
    Thank you @Amrussell
    I was extremely anxious about Sugar Drop!
  • marionpohlmarionpohl Posts: 3 New Bee
    What is going on with Candy Crush???  Not only has the Sugar Track been removed, but now the BOT Booster has also gone. I was an absolute addict.... now....  no more. Candy Crush is no longer enjoyable. 
  • anyamo82anyamo82 Posts: 8 New Bee
    Even after reading all the discussion I still cannot get it... What is with the sugar drops?
    -glitch?
    -test?
    -being fixed?
    -not being fixed?
    -everyone have it diferent?
    I was trying to ask the support but noone answered me...
    I stoped having weekly race, sugar drops diappeared then returned and then vanished again, for a few days there was no daily prizes, once did not get reward for an episode race etc. 
    So I had all the possible strange things within last few weeks. 
    Will it be in some way normalised at one point? Anyone understands what the ... is going on?

• Bianco_KongBianco_Kong Posts: 92 Level 3
    I believe King, he will bring the sugar drops back. Give him some time to fix it! Although waiting is painful.  ;)
  • candybitecandybite Posts: 3 New Bee
    Hi, I’m now at level 4715, current weekly race is 2nd. Is that mean I cannot win the weekly race as there aren’t any level for me until the next updates?
  • KhaosKhaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    @candybite basically, yes. I mean, there will be levels released tomorrow that you can add to your total, but if you have players below you flying through levels, you don't win the weekly race anymore. Welcome to the Wednesday club!
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

• Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,899 Community Manager
    @Khaos Wednesday club, love it :love:

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • pcbpetepcbpete Posts: 4 New Bee
    When will this be fixed?
    Jelly Jenny said:
    Hi everyone, 

Community Moderator here :waving:

Some of you may have noticed that your Sugar Drops are not appearing in your game map. Additional features like Sugar Drops can be tweaked and changed but before doing that, the Game Studio needs to run a trial with a selected group of players.

Unfortunately we cannot impact on who is in this trial but regardless the Game Studio does try to ensure that all players have a great gaming experience. 

I will be updating this thread for any further update as I keep receiving them. 

During these trial periods player feedback is always valuable, so don't hesitate to leave them in the comment section of this thread.

• shungashunga Posts: 5 New Bee
    Bring back the sugar drop challenge!!!!”  I will not win my stupid levels help!  This is assinnine King!
  • shungashunga Posts: 5 New Bee
    Help King Help me please!  Please answer my requests!  Stop ignoring me!
  • beechgalbeechgal Posts: 17 Level 2
    I am kind of glad that they took the sugar drops away. I am saving a ton of money as I am not the least bit tempted to buy bars. When I lose a level, I just stop playing. Now I have more money in my pocket and more time on my hands. King has managed to suck all the fun out of CC and I have been playing for years. Thanks King--you broke my addiction. I don't care to give my money and time to a company who doesn't respect me as a customer...they don't respect their customers enough to give timely support and now they make things very unfair and try to get us to BUY boosters. Never gonna happen...I am out. 
  • ralphsharralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    Beechgal.  EXACTLY!!!  I’m also OUT.  DONE WITH THIS GAME. Removal of sugar drops ended all fun. 
  • ralphsharralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    beechgal said:
    I am kind of glad that they took the sugar drops away. I am saving a ton of money as I am not the least bit tempted to buy bars. When I lose a level, I just stop playing. Now I have more money in my pocket and more time on my hands. King has managed to suck all the fun out of CC and I have been playing for years. Thanks King--you broke my addiction. I don't care to give my money and time to a company who doesn't respect me as a customer...they don't respect their customers enough to give timely support and now they make things very unfair and try to get us to BUY boosters. Never gonna happen...I am out. 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard