Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

Time consuming!? Did you forget how the very 1st level (and the first few after it) was? That's moves levels for you. lol Personally, once I reach the target score I start switching candies any which way to speed through the rest of the board. It's not time consuming at all. The last level of the Climb is challenging, I agree, but I got it more times than not.

I agree with Albert that Cake Climb was more worthwhile and better than sugar drops (and also choco box) - only thing missing was if it had awarded gold bars too.

• Nictyme
    Nictyme Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi please fix this sugar drop issue ASAP. I hate that 5 is the maximum

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3
    Options

I play the game for the fun and enjoyment of it. I've spent some funds to to play as well and don't mind that as it is fun and the company needs to make enough to thrive. But now they've made so many changes to improve their earnings without thinking about their customers reasons for playing. The game at this moment is no longer fun and enjoyable but more like work, frustration and stressful. Three hours to run the sugar track is just boring and worthless. Don't have the time to do it and with the fun element gone I no longer have incentive to do it. One thing about not playing much is i won't be spending anything on the game going forward. King just doesn't care about customers i guess...

• Rhea58
    Rhea58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I am not buying any boosters. I stopped when they decreased sugar drops. Early on when the reductions started I read something that said mid Feb would be the end of it. If it continues after that, I am stopping for the very reasons you mentioned

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

I agree that was better than sugar drops and a great additional bonus. Yes I remember level1 and have played it thousands of times to build my bot - at least until I was pointed to 606 by @AkumaXX but that is 6 moves. The first level of the cake climb was more like playing level 666 for me, something like 50 compulsory moves!

• jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

I on the other hand started this complaint thread and loving the chocolate box. Takes way less time to do than sugar drops... Can be done numerous times and I have bombs and lollipops coming out my ears... I have also realised I never use the bonus items before you start a level so have way too many of those... Don't take that as a complaint, king.

• BigEasy04
    BigEasy04 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

My last comment. I think it's super (ironically meant) that at the beginning I could write German but now my posts are suddenly deleted because the language is wrong.
    I wait until the end of February and if nothing happens I am gone because the SWpeil has become stinky boring and is no longer very much fun as you get along. Schade was always happy to be here and sometimes even paid.

• Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

I don't have the Chocolate boxes,, don't know why, and people have left because the fantastic five no one is playing,, can so.e one please answer WHY I DON'T HAVE CHOCOLATE BOXES????

• ScotlandtheBrave
    ScotlandtheBrave Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options

Does anyone at king look at these comments or ever answer ... trial group my (Edit by CM: Rude) put the game back to how it was .... 5 limit on sugar drops still it’s been ... no weekly climb prizes what’s the point anymore ...

• ScotlandtheBrave
    ScotlandtheBrave Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options

now my comments need approval .... (Edit by CM: Rude)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?