💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Keep Sugar Drops

Comments

• mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    I have sugar drops, but guess what guys I'm only earning 1 or 2 on a candy level, less move, less drops :(
    I voted to keep the drops, hopefully more players will vote, but I feel KING, just wants to be "The King," and doesn't care about its loyal players. So sad 😢
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    @Sharon_Loose - as you pointed out - we need more people to vote!  There is a very disturbing trend happening on CCS and if it continues I think King is going to lose a lot of their very faithful followers which would be a shame.  I really enjoy this game and have been playing for years.  But taking away sugar drops and then not allowing you to reset the board and wherever your boosters are randomly placed - that's where they stay - that is killing the enjoyment of a lot of long time players.  I too collect sugar drops during the week after finishing the new levels.  I believe this was the first King game and some of the newer ones don't let you reset and other than daily prizes (like the treat calendar) or sometimes an accumulated booster that you keep as long as you don't lose a level (like build a bot), there aren't any other ways to get boosters or helps for the game.  It appears like King wants to turn CCS more into the other games.  However - I think one of the reasons this game is so popular is because it is not like the other games and the opportunity for the additional help has kept a lot more players interested and continuing to play.  I sure hope this game doesn't turn into a clone of the others.  It's one of the reasons why I play CCS every day and stopped playing some of the others.  

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/profile/bearwithme
    I have managed to get a few more people to sign by again sharing the link on the two groups I belong to but still people don’t seem to think their vote will make a difference so don’t bother. I really think there is a likelihood I will give up playing if things don’t get better, I have been playing since 2012 ( I think )and I also play soda, jelly, farm heroes super saga and bubblewitch3 if I stop playing ccs I think I will stop playing them all and make a clean break, we shall see. 
  • adylanfan
    adylanfan Posts: 30 Level 2
    Sharon_Loose. I’m with you all the way here and share your frustrations. I too have played and thoroughly enjoyed CCS for some considerable time but am stopping short of “jacking” it in in the vain hope that King will reverse there unfair actions to us loyal participants.
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    King, This song for you! <3
    Money, money, money
    Must be funny   In the rich man's world  
    Money, money, money  
    Always sunny   In the rich man's world....
  • Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    I to am a victim of the KINGS greed. I also have played for about 5 years and worked my way to the top of the lands. I also played Soda for a while, but quit as there was no way to advance without buying boosters. Now, I agree with Sharon_Loose that the plan is to make a clone of the other king games. I have loaded an old favorite BLITZ. 
    Joe
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    I actually still have the sugar drops, but I voted to try to get them back for everyone else.
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Me too, Crismon_Dawn, but I feel something happened to this candy crush saga game. They switched things around, they are not as SWEET to their players as they once were. Difficult levels, less moves on levels, less rewards and just over all, less fun stuff. No longer, "relax and play" it's pretty tricky and stressful. 🐱😨
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Please pass this message to the king Studio@Joe000
    Listening to people is wise king. When you ride roughshod over the regulations and cancel the sugar drops. This is a dictator.   You will lose our support!
  • Joanne-14
    Joanne-14 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I want my sugar drops back! I've been playing since the beginning and this is the most helpful part of the game. Without them I don't think I'll keep on playing ☹️
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?