I am not receiving Lives from friends

cookie56cookie56 Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited May 17 in Support
I am not getting lives from friends. Pleas fix this.

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 3,569 Legend
    Hello @cookie56

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Please check first, your game is connected with Facebook. Best way is open any level and see your Facebook friends list on score board?

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽฎ
  • cookie56cookie56 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    I can see the lives on Facebook, but they do not show up in my game.
    cookie56 said:
    I can see the lives on Facebook, but they do not show up in my game.
    What device you using for this game? 

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽฎ
    Desk top computer
    edited May 17
    Hello @cookie56
    Thank you for your feedback.
    Check here your game active or not https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

Give a feedback 

Yes, mine looks like that.
    @cookie56
    Try to open from different browser, google chrome is best for me  :)
    Please show me a screenshot too.
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

I am using google chrome.
    Hope this helps 
    cookie56 said:
    Hope this helps 
    Open Facebook > Setting > Apps & Websites > Candy Crush Saga > Edit.

Screen shot.
    @cookie56 ;
    thank you for screenshot. here nothing wrong.
    Now open your game, select a lower level then click send lives

After the Live's sent go to the Game Map. Click on Lives and Ask for Lives.

Give me feedback  

Okay, I did that. I have been asking for lives. They are not showing up in the game.