unlimited booster rewards in Space race

Options
Lotka
Lotka Posts: 71 Level 3
edited May 2019 in Discussions
I love Space Race and it’s a very good challenge. But when I win 1st place, 2 of rewards are colour bom and wrap for 6 hours. It’s great if I have new games to play but I never get a chance to use them because I am waiting for new levels to be released. King should  change the rewards for more useful boosters such as party pop, more flying Dick’s wraps and colour bom instead giving boosters for 6 hours?

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Lotka - I totally understand your frustrations and have the same problem.  I actually created a vote to allow people to decide when to use the various boosters that you win thru various contests. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255126/pause-button-for-the-free-booster-s-timer#latest  Of course I only have 2 votes right now.  :lol:
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Lotka said:
    more flying Dick’s wraps 
    Lol! I'm sorry! I know it's a typo! I wish they would give us the option of collecting our winnings when we can use them. That way we won't lose them if we can't play before the next race starts. Because, support doesn't like to give them to you more than once. It turns into...
  • Khaos
    Options
    Lotka said:
    more flying Dick’s wraps 
    Lol! I'm sorry! I know it's a typo! I wish they would give us the option of collecting our winnings when we can use them. That way we won't lose them if we can't play before the next race starts. Because, support doesn't like to give them to you more than once. It turns into...
  • Khaos
    Options
    Lotka said:
    more flying Dick’s wraps 
  • Khaos
    Options
    Lotka said:
    more flying Di*k’s wraps 

4th time trying to post this. I keep getting it must be approved.

@bearwithme, I just looked at your idea and I am one of the 2 votes! 😃
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Khaos - well thank you for the support!  I love your gif!   :lol:
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    Lotka said:
    King should  change the rewards for more useful boosters such as party pop, more flying Dick’s wraps and colour bom instead giving boosters for 6 hours?
    I concur. Most boosters for winning space race are useless. The only useful one is the flying saucer. A better prize would be a collection of lollihammers, hand switches, party poppers (which I've actually never had, despite playing CCS for about 2 years now lol), and that striped candy that replaced the paintbrush (which I've also never had).
  • Deryck
    Options
    Lotka said:
    King should  change the rewards for more useful boosters such as party pop, more flying Dick’s wraps and colour bom instead giving boosters for 6 hours?
    I concur. Most boosters for winning space race are useless. The only useful one is the flying saucer. A better prize would be a collection of lollihammers, hand switches, party poppers (which I've actually never had, despite playing CCS for about 2 years now lol), and that striped candy that replaced the paintbrush (which I've also never had).
  • Lotka
    Lotka Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options
    Thank you for pointing out my typo mistake Khaos! 
  • Deryck
    Options
    Lotka said:
    King should  change the rewards for more useful boosters such as party pop ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?