⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 889.moves incorrect

Volvoxc
Volvoxc Posts: 2 Newbie
Why is level 889 13 moves and cheats say 30...not possible to move on with only 13 moves. Not buying moves....

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    @Volvoxc - I went back down to that level to check to make sure I also was only getting 13 moves (sometimes I have found I get more which indicates a glitch) - unfortunately in this case it is all too true - only 13 moves!  :open_mouth: As Crimson Dawn says, King does indeed review previous levels and adjusts them - especially if they think they are not 'challenging' enough.  That is why I try to be one of the group waiting for new levels every week (so I can play them before they are made even harder - even though every once in awhile they do make them easier).  
    So two things - if a level is really hard and enough people complain - King has been known to make some levels easier (but a lot of people have to complain) you could start a discussion here with fellow crushers and let the superstars and/or community moderator (Jelly Jenny) know.
    The second thing is - I try to max out the amount of boosters I use on a difficult level.  Since you need 15 wraps in 13 moves - the obvious choice is to start with a color bomb wrap combo. If you have the build a bot or a stripe/wrap and a color bomb in your stash and if you can reset - then that should hopefully allow you to complete the game in the amount of moves (and of course there is always the 'lucky board").  Please forgive me if I am telling you things you already know and have tried.  I am just trying to be helpful, and I have been in your situation before on other levels.  Good luck!  Hopefully you will pass this level soon.

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Welcome to the community, @Volovoxc! When King thinks a level is too easy or too hard, they will adjust the number of moves accordingly. King must have decided that it was too easy and decreased the number of moves, although, in my opinion, taking away 17 moves sounds unreasonable. Sorry to have to break the news to you. P.S. If this post was helpful to you, please click on the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Was this helpful?"
  • Volvoxc
    Volvoxc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Doesn't help but thank you for responding!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    @Volvoxc - I went back down to that level to check to make sure I also was only getting 13 moves (sometimes I have found I get more which indicates a glitch) - unfortunately in this case it is all too true - only 13 moves!  :open_mouth: As Crimson Dawn says, King does indeed review previous levels and adjusts them - especially if they think they are not 'challenging' enough.  That is why I try to be one of the group waiting for new levels every week (so I can play them before they are made even harder - even though every once in awhile they do make them easier).  
    So two things - if a level is really hard and enough people complain - King has been known to make some levels easier (but a lot of people have to complain) you could start a discussion here with fellow crushers and let the superstars and/or community moderator (Jelly Jenny) know.
    The second thing is - I try to max out the amount of boosters I use on a difficult level.  Since you need 15 wraps in 13 moves - the obvious choice is to start with a color bomb wrap combo. If you have the build a bot or a stripe/wrap and a color bomb in your stash and if you can reset - then that should hopefully allow you to complete the game in the amount of moves (and of course there is always the 'lucky board").  Please forgive me if I am telling you things you already know and have tried.  I am just trying to be helpful, and I have been in your situation before on other levels.  Good luck!  Hopefully you will pass this level soon.
  • Soo1
    Soo1 Posts: 1 Newbie

I can not complete level 889.spent several days trying to complete it in 13 moves. About to delete the game.

No enjoyment in playing a game that is impossible to complete, Not purchasing boosters.Will delete the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?