⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @MinJudai and @Marilyn-3, wow do you think King is sending you a hint to get out of the house?  LOL!  Just kidding.  Seriously, if it's through king.com I already posted for the manager to come check this entire message out.  I know that king.com has the lives problems so chances are you must both be playing on king.com.  Wow @Marilyn-3 you are finding a lot of problems.  She should see your message when she comes here.
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    Elsa, thank you for following up on our problems, going on 2 weeks now since the update on May 29.
  • MinJudai
    MinJudai Posts: 2 Newbie
    @Elsa Noooo CC is my all time fave game😩. been playing eversince it started. never had problems before until now. 
  • jmorgison
    jmorgison Posts: 22 Level 2
    Great!  Now candy crush saga will not download on King.com on my desktop along with Candy Crush Soda saga.  
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    @jmorgison - King may be having the same problem with CC Saga as with CC Soda.  The community Manager for Soda @Xarly said they are having some server issues. "This is indeed one of our top issues now and we are working hard to make sure this is fixed as soon as possible.

In the meanwhile, you can still play on your PC on the Windows 10 app or Facebook. We know this is not ideal and we are working on fixing it, but these two options should still get you back in the game for the time being.

As soon as I have more information, I will forward it onto you all."

So it appears King is indeed aware of the problem and is working on it.  FYI - the community moderator for CC Saga is on vacation and won't be back until the end of the week.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    @jmorgison What do you mean download? Have a screenshot? All one has to do is enter his email & password and log in to play the game.
    I have no issues logging in to CCS on king.com; just collected my sugar drop boosters this morning an hour ago. As @Marilyn-3 indicated, the only error I've been having with CCS on king.com is with sending/receiving lives and the +3 button.
  • _Elsa_
    Marilyn-3 said:
    Elsa, thank you for following up on our problems, going on 2 weeks now since the update on May 29.
    Have you always played the games on king.com?  Not too long ago there was not just the lives glitch but also in Saga the spinning wheel wasn't working and there was a third glitch.  They fixed them but the lives always seems to be a problem.  Even when playing with HTML5 every so often messages pop up here about the lives.
  • _Elsa_
    Deryck said:
    @jmorgison What do you mean download? Have a screenshot? All one has to do is enter his email & password and login in to play the game.
    I have no issues logging in to CCS on king.com; just collected my sugar drop boosters this morning an hour ago. As @Marilyn-3 indicated, the only error I've been having with CCS on king.com is with sending/receiving lives and the +3 button.
    Deryck, question for you since you mentioned the sugar drop boosters.  Are you seeing a change in these rewards?  Some of the players are saying that they got the challenge back but now the rewards are only 15 minutes of boosters instead of being added to your accumulated boosters.
  • Marilyn-3
    I just got a sugar drop reward and like you said, it was 15 minutes of a booster.
  • Marilyn-3
    Elsa, yes I have been playing CC saga Kingdom Platform for the past 4 years with my personal friends that I invited, not just friends that have been assigned to me by the king.com,  and have never encountered a problem such as these. All I can do is wait for the lives that the game sends me...that's it. No fun anymore.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?