Eliminating Reset

Comments

• Just joined to comment. King might see a brief spike in purchases, but it will end once people realize the game and cost is not worth it when the board can’t be reset. I’ll admit, I’ve spent quite a bit the past few days, but I’m done. Bring back board reset or I’m gone forever.
  • MimT
    MimT Posts: 1 Newbie
    I too have just signed up to post a comment. 
    I am stuck on level 4061 and have been for over a week now. The new board non-reset function kicked in in the middle of a session of me playing and took me by surprise! I thought it was a glitch. 
    Been playing candy crush every day for about 7 years now, and relied on it for relaxation . I am sad to say that I haven’t played it in almost a week and don’t miss it one bit. The board reset function was the last straw in the ever changing game in making it difficult for the player to continue without spending some serious cash on getting ahead. This game gave me relaxation and whilst I spent a few dollars here and then on the rare occasion, I certainly don’t need to develop some sort of gambling problem by spending ridiculous amounts of money to keep playing this stupid game!!!
    signing off forever unless the game is restored to adjust the board reset. 
  • sofabellie
    sofabellie Posts: 8 Level 2
    The irony is that King thinks we will spend more money on this stupid change when in reality, it makes the boosters useless. If I can’t decide where my booster gets played, then why would I bother playing them at all?  I was using boosters all the time before this change. Now I don’t even touch them. 
  • Kaybee
    Kaybee Posts: 12 Level 2
    Ok, so with all the negative comments regarding not being able to reset the board, is King even paying attention? Comments are coming from their most loyal of players, those that have been playing for YEARS, like myself. Without having any control over our booster placement, I will never make a purchase from King again. I have noticed this past week that I am surviving not playing this game for all the hours I use to....hmm, if reset is not enabled again I think I can happily move on from this game. I’ll stick around a little while more, just to see if King really values their loyal players. 
  • Katsby
    Katsby Posts: 38 Level 2
    Nope King doesn't care.  
  • Marmasicklebaby
    Marmasicklebaby Posts: 3 Newbie
    I’m with you on this one Ackor. Without reset you’re forced to play duff boards and lose boosters that you’ve been collecting for ages. It’s frustrated me so much I’ve stopped playing.
  • AzMaz
    AzMaz Posts: 7 Level 2
    It would be nice to get some sort of comment in this thread from King. To have so many unhappy loyal customers taking the time to comment, a respectable company would offer a response. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for all the helpful feedback you have provided in this thread.

I'm delighted to confirm the shuffle feature is back in place so you can resume tackling those sticky levels. I hope this brings back the sweetness to your Candy Crushing!

Thank you again and keep letting us know how we're doing.  
  • Cjay1997
    Cjay1997 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for all the helpful feedback you have provided in this thread.

I'm delighted to confirm the shuffle feature is back in place so you can resume tackling those sticky levels. I hope this brings back the sweetness to your Candy Crushing!

Thank you again and keep letting us know how we're doing.  
    Well, thanks a lot for saving player's lives by just restoring the ability to reset the board. Hopefully the issue won't happen again and the restoration will make players happy...
  • Mary_Ann-5
    Mary_Ann-5 Posts: 10 Level 2
    FINALLY!!! King heard us and took all we had to say into consideration.  I just noticed the reset option was back!!  There’s going to be A LOT of happy people, myself included.  Hopefully they’ll never change that feathered again. A special thanks to Jelly Jenny for @Jelly Jenny for all your help along the way. Going to the doctor’s office right now, and look forward to playing to relax me. 🎉🍾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?