Adobe Flash Player Issues: What You Need To Know

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited June 2019 in Discussions
Adobe Flash Player is being replaced by the Open Platform HTML5 or Hypertext Markup Language Version 5 and will no longer be Supported nor Distributed by Adobe Flash Player by the end of December 2020. The Flash Player failed because of confusing too many versions which pose Security Risks. You should not even attempt to Update it because you don't know what version you have. Even though Google has transitioned to HTML5 long before other browsers did, it is Updating the Adobe Flash Player through its browser Google Chrome up until Flash Player's demise deadline on December 2020.

Your only responsibility to keep Candy Crush Saga fully functional is by making sure that your Operating System which is Windows 10, your Candy Crush Saga Stand-Alone App and your browser which I hope it is Google Chrome because it is the number 1 browser right now especially with HTML5 Readiness, are all Up-to-Date All The Time.

If you have had issues with Candy Crush Saga even though you have Windows 10, I would suggest that you follow the Instructions that I posted with this Topic Title: Windows 10: Fix For Candy Crush Saga Malfunctioning App with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258921/windows-10-fix-for-candy-crush-saga-malfunctioning-app#latest

Thanks!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?