Fix When Candy Crush Saga Facebook Friends Disappear On iPhone

mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,831 Legend
edited June 19 in General Discussion
Issue: Candy Crush Saga Facebook Friends Disappeared And Replaced By Computer Dummies

Cause: Internet Interruption the night before all night long that resulted to getting Logged-Out of on the Game.

Device Affected: iPhone (in my case)

Solution: Turn your Device Complete Off for 5 Minutes

1. Press and Hold the Power (or Sleep) Button on the Upper Right Side until the Power Off Slider appears.
2. Drag the Slider Bar to turn the Device Completely Off.
3. Leave it off for 5 Minutes.
4. To turn on, Press and Hold the Power Button until you see the Apple Logo.
5. Log-in on your iPhone
6. Open the Candy Crush Saga App and Log-in. Tap on your Profile Photo. You should be seeing your Facebook Friends on Leaderboard and Progress.     

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist: HERE
Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist: HERE
YouTube CHANNEL URL: https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

Comments

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,831 Legend
    More Information On How I Lost Candy My Facebook Candy Crush Friends

I had an Internet Outage last Monday night. It was an area outage so I went to bed early. When I woke-up Tuesday morning, the Candy Crush Saga Icon has a 1 increment on it just like how it is when Boosters are ready for me. I tapped and opened It. It didn’t look any different. My Profile Photo was the same as Facebook. When I visited the Progress & Leaderboard, I noticed that my Facebook Friends were replaced by Candy Crush Characters which are Computer Dummies and not real people.

Normally, CCS automatically logs me out when there is no Internet. When the Internet is back, it has an extra Blue Button with a Question "Have You Played Here Before?" below PLAY Button at the Opening Page that Prompts Me To Log-in. This one didn’t have the Extra Button. It was like Nothing Unusual happened.

I thought maybe, just maybe, this was the reason why some of you were complaining that you've lost your CCS Friends and could not Send & Receive Lives. Of course with the CCS Dummies, you can't do anything. They can't interact nor respond to your Requests. Since nothing looks different out of the ordinary, you never thought you were logged-out and just thought you just lost your friends.

Please try this steps if you are having disappearing Friends issue!

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist: HERE
    Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist: HERE
    YouTube CHANNEL URL: https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom
  • dnyaneshwar4dnyaneshwar4 Posts: 1
    Facebook friends support